Status
Not open for further replies.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Bump.... any progress on the Mustang/P38 juices???

Yep, they are ready for samplers. However I'm stuck at home recovering from surgery.

I should be back on my feet next week (5/18). P51 and P38 have been in a few hands and the response has been great.

I'm excited but don't want to rush the process either. Dr. Klein and Dr. Durate are working hard on a different type of extraction method as well.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I really want 24 mg of both. I pulled out about 1 ml of the p51 I stashed and it was spectacular. Don't rush the docs but I remain available to serve as a lab rat.

I'm really glad you like the P51. Make sure you save that 1ml to compare to our new batch.

I should be up and around hopefully in a few days.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Like nubee, I'm wondering what the status is on the new juice. I'm going to have to resupply soon and prefer to get some of your new line.

Also, I never saw any reviews on the Cinnabomber. I thought the betas were going to put something up(?).

Sorry guys I was down for almost 4 weeks.

The new line will be available come July. If you need something to tie you over just drop me a note.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Just a little longer till the end of july.

I'm sorry guys for the lack up updates. I have been busy flying around the Midwest working this summer. I just got back to Phoenix and will get on it ASAP.

For the patient members here I will send you a PM, and get you some new goodies to try out. :D

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
I know this thread is an old one but I can't help but saying that the P38 I've been vaping is the best I've ever had. I vape a lot of different juices but the P38 is the best menthol I've ever tasted. (Also quoted from other vapers that I allowed to sample it). The WTA just hits it perfect in every way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread