Status
Not open for further replies.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
So what's the P51 line. All I've seen is the P38. And fantastic it is.
Apparently Jerry got a wild hair and made a batch of P51, which is the original unflavored WTA sent to testers back in 2010. Probably due to cost, availability and yield, that particular tobacco blend was unsuitable for production purposes. But it sure is yummy! He sent some to Robin and me, maybe others, just for fun cuz he does stuff like that. I don't know if it has a future.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Is this where the old geezer p51 line starts? (Hobbles to back of line while muttering something about Eisenhower and bread lines.......)

Chuckling out load here!!

Sorry folks, guess Snork and I are queen/ king ......(oops, wrong thread).

Maybe Jerry will take pity and send you some. Snork and I can vouch for you. Right Snork?

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Chuckling out load here!!

Sorry folks, guess Snork and I are queen/ king ......(oops, wrong thread).

Maybe Jerry will take pity and send you some. Snork and I can vouch for you. Right Snork?

I can't make any promises but I have a few ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Apparently Jerry got a wild hair and made a batch of P51, which is the original unflavored WTA sent to testers back in 2010. Probably due to cost, availability and yield, that particular tobacco blend was unsuitable for production purposes. But it sure is yummy! He sent some to Robin and me, maybe others, just for fun cuz he does stuff like that. I don't know if it has a future.

Thanks buddy for the kind words.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
heh-heh... she has apples, shmooz

I still have WTA dead soldiers just in case Jerry or Ms.Chris offers a trade-in deal.

I dunno, one or two mls of P51 for every say..... 5 bottles returned? I like that idea (-;

I like the idea but I realize now I want to do more for others that are struggling with analogs and smoking in general. This is not about selling Ejuice but making a contribution to my fellow analog users.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I like the idea but I realize now I want to do more for others that are struggling with analogs and smoking in general. This is not about selling Ejuice but making a contribution to my fellow analog users.

It's statements like that which set you apart in my mind as a great vendor and a good person.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread