Jan 14, 2012
Amid plumes of yummy vapor :)
This is directly from the Apollo website:
The Apollo TGo Kit includes:
2 900mah lithium batteries
1 handy USB charger and 1 wall adaptor
5 TGo refillable tank cartridges
2 TGo tank atomizers
1 FREE 10 mL bottle of Apollo e-liquid in the flavor and strength of your choice
1 carrying bag
Each cartridge offers about 250 puffs (about 20 regular cigarettes)
FREE Shipping, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, One Year Warranty. For the tank atomizer, we provide 2 weeks of warranty.

Now for my experience with the Tgo kit

I received my kit in the mail and naturally I was excited! The Tgo is my first experience with a tank cartridge system. The cartridges have a little rubber cap on the end of them to hold the liquid in, no filler material. The center will be pierced after you fill the cartridge and insert into the atomizer. this process I found to be pretty easy. It’s a 5 click on/off which I like quite a bit, no accidental firings in the pocket.
After I read the instructions (some of which I just shared above, LOL) and got the batteries charged ( USB charge or the wall adaptor works wonderfully) I started vaping on it...I must say I am very pleased with the vapor production. The taste of the e liquid comes through very nicely with the tank cartridge. Battery life will vary with how heavy you vape. I tend to get about 6 to 7 hours out of the battery, a little less if I am vaping heavily....your mileage may vary. The battery will outlast one tank/cart filling by quite a bit, LOL. There’s an 8 second cutoff for the fire button...I only at most take a 3 to 5 second drag so that hasn’t been a problem. I really like the size of the Tgo, very portable... only about the size of a small cigar!

I’m not a journalist, so I apologize if this review has been all over the place, LOL.
:):toast::vapor: Vape on BABY!

sanderk1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Louisville, KY
I also have the Tgo Kit from Apollo, which I won in a contest for "valuable prizes"!
Let me start by saying the kit is just amazing! Out of the package I was so excited to see the kit packaged in a custom designed black and silver box bearing the Apollo logo.
Nestled inside I found the following goodies:
2 900mah lithium batteries
1 handy USB charger and 1 wall adaptor
5 TGo refillable tank cartridges
2 TGo tank atomizers
1 FREE 10 mL bottle of Apollo e-liquid in the flavor and strength of your choice
1 carrying bag
My Tgo are matte black with the apollo logo in white and red and just lovely. The batteries have a safety on off switch which avtivates when you click the button 5 times. This is wonderful for when carrying in your pocket, or purse. There are also some beautiful tiny blue lights that light up when you press the button to inhale and the button lights up in blue. A really nice looking PV.
Now, for functionality... this little PV is great! I filled up my cartridge with vanilla juice from Apollo and was ready to vape in less than a minute. No waiting for juice to soak into filler, or fillinf syringes to juice your carto. Just drip, insert and your off.
The vapor production and flavor were incredible. Although, I did have a few hits that had a chemical taste, I later learned that is from the fluid that comes insde the atomizer when it is made in the factory. Now, nothing but clean, delicious vanilla heaven in a vape.
I also want to say that I love the case/laynard shipped with this kit. It is the perfect size for wearing your PV around your neck and you can hit it without removing it from the case. Never lose your PV again! LOL!
Overall I highly recommend this kit and Apollo electronic cigarettes. Not just because I won this kit, but because this is a great company, 5 star customer service and high quality products that they stand behind.
Give them a try, you won't regret it. :vapor:

Last edited:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I was lucky enough to win the Apollo SS Vtube kit in a contest held here on ECF by Apollo. Apollo has been giving tons of wonderful valuable prizes!! http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-win-ss-vv-kit-1000-vtubes-per-round-449.html Check it out for your chance!!

This is the kit I won. Apollo VTube Kit

I was so thrilled to win this as it was my first experience with a variable voltage device!

I gotta say this thing is wonderful!! I am so impressed with the quality of this device. There was a bit of a learning curve for me. Took me a bit to get used to the top connection since it's springy, which is nice, but I had to learn how to attach the juice holder. Hold down while threading. I also needed to get some adapters for some juice holders

Good solid construction
End cap threads on very nicely
Great vape! Amazing what just a tiny bit more voltage can do for flavor and throat hit!
Very easy to operate!! I love the fact that the voltage setting round robins and that you can easily go forward or back.
The fire button is in a great place on the standard tube (which I have)
One touch of a button tells me what voltage I'm at.
Easy to read LED (and I have bad eyes so this is important).
I received a 1600 mah battery with it that has great life.
Love the charger that came with this
Really nice case
Love the atomizer. I've only used one other atomizer, but still had no problems with this one.
I was concerned it might be too heavy since I have a lot of pain in my hands and arms, but it's not.

I did have an issue with the battery, or something causing the tube to get pretty warm, and that concerned me at first, but after the first draining and recharge it's only happened once and that was mild. So it seems to have resolved itself.

Because I've used only a 3.7v device til now, I have mostly LR juice holders so I haven't been able to totally put this through it's paces with the higher volts, but am looking forward to that.

I love the Vtube, and I love that the Apollo website has live chat operators there to answer any questions, even into the evening hours. I saw them still online a bit after 9pm CST one night when I checked. I didn't have to wait long to connect with someone and when one of them didn't know the answer to something, they quickly found out and emailed me. Great service, and I love the fact that Sunny818 is often on ECF to answer questions and can be pm'd if he's not on.

frankie1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
Florida
After a 3 year hiatus from vaping, I recently re-entered this world! WOW...it's like starting out brand new! After a little research and while getting by with a stainless steel PV from yesteryear, I ventured into the world of variable volt with a pretty red Apollo Vtube and a DCT. For the first time, I can actually taste the yummy liquids! I can adjust the hit to my personal taste. I love that feature! Some juices are really great, but just a little to heavy hitting for me even at the 3.7 PV I had. But some need just a little more umph than the 3.7 provides....like when I really, really crave a cigarette.

The price was fantastic at 30% off, which I believe they still offer. And all the goodies?....20% off summer sale! You can't beat that price and this is a quality PV!

I love the Apollo Vtube so much, that I couldn't resist ordering the Tgo at 11:13 this morning! Guess what? It's on its way! Shipping notice with tracking number at 2:55 this afternoon! Their live chat is usually online and staffed with people that know the business and WANT to help.

I think this is a first rate company. But if you buy it and don't like it? There is the 30 day, no questions asked, guarantee!

windy33

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
O.C.
I want to thank Apollo for the wonderful contests!! always fun and a great way to meet new people here on the forum!!!! I won a bottle of juice 30ml(nice size) and I chose Blueberry Kona Coffee. This is my first coffee e liquid and the coffee flavor is a little strong for me so I'm going to let it steep a bit and see if it mellows out for me. If you like a nice strong coffee flavor then you would really like this juice!! Give Apollo a try they are super nice people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kewlguyjeff

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2012
san diego, ca
apollo standard starter kit
when i decided i was ready to quit smoking, i wanted something as similar to a real cigarette as possible. through my research i felt apollo offered the cheapest starter kit of all the top-tiered brands. i also liked their guarantee. i wasn't disappointed. the batteries were not too long. with the cartos, they were just a hair longer than a real cig. battery life was excellent, too. i used to smoke just under a pack of cigs a day. one battery would almost make it through the day with my vaping frequency. and since the kit came with two batts i was never in danger of running out of power. the kit came with a pcc. although i only charged with it once, it was a great way to carry my extra batt and 5 extra cartos.

after using this kit for a week, i was ready to see what else was out there. i bought an ego-c kit from a local vape store. what a mistake. i took it home, charged it, got to vaping and then put it away for good! the apollo standard ecig put out tons, i mean clouds and clouds of vapor compared to the ego-c. it also gave a better throat hit than the ego using the same juice. the ego battery of course had longer vaping time, but that was never an issue with the standard apollo in the first place. kit is very durable, too. i passed it on to my roommate and he has now converted from smoking to vaping.

kewlguyjeff

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2012
san diego, ca
apollo standard pass-thru
this works every bit as well as the standard ecig. very handy if you're at the computer for long periods of time. the cord is long enough where you can plug it in and use it comfortably within the area of the computer, but not so long that it gets in the way. with this you never have to worry about weak vapor due to a weak battery. at first i was disappointed that it didn't work with the usb wall adaptor that charged my standard batteries. i guess it's designed to be plugged into a computer port, although i recently found out it works with my iphone wall adaptor.

kewlguyjeff

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2012
san diego, ca
apollo mini vtube
despite the fact the standard ecig was more than satisfying, i was a full-blown vaper a month after i started. then i found ecf and, like all of you, i wanted the next best thing out there. i read about variable voltage and the vtube. there were a lot of lavatube clones but i went with apollo based on previous positive experiences. plus, apollo's price was significantly lower than most competitors. i settled on the silver mini vtube kit because the i felt the regular was too big to fit in my pocket. when i first got it in my hands on it, it was as small as i estimated, but was much lighter than i expected to be. it didn't seem very sturdy. anyway, i charged the batteries, stuck on a 3ohm carto, set it to 5 volts and let it rip. that first vape was so intense and the throat hit was so strong, i immediately erupted! it was almost like the first time i took a drag on a cig. it took a minute for me to find my voltage, but when i figured everything out, i fell in love with my vtube. i vape 3ohm cartos at 4.9 volts and one 18350 battery lasts me almost a full day with my vaping frequency. with 2 batts i'm good to go all day and then some! i read some reviews where people had issues with their vtubes. mine had none... buttons fired perfectly. led screen was bright and clear. and atomizer sat perfectly straight in it. changing voltage is a breeze since it has both voltage up and down buttons. only issue i had was cosmetic. the finish was bad and the bottom cap was badly painted/coated. it looked used and within 4 days the logo started to wear off. i really loved this pv but it was looking tired within a week. i contacted apollo about sending it back and upgrading to the stainless steel mini instead. they happily obliged. within days i had my ss mini vtube and all was great! the ss is a BEAST! it's solid and sturdy. it actually took a couple of hours to get used to the weight. and it's so damn shiny and pretty! this is the best vv device on the market for the price... best bang for your buck! and plus apollo has the only real stainless steel vtubes(or lavatube) on the market! if you don't have one yet, get one. you will not regret it!

kewlguyjeff

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2012
san diego, ca
apollo regular vtube
a couple of weeks ago, i won a silver, regular vtube in apollo's contest thread. thanks again apollo! this one, unlike the silver mini vtube i originally purchased, looked brand spanking new! the finish was beautiful and is holding up so far. it works just as good as my ss mini vtube, but with the 18650 batteries it last days before it needs a fresh batt. it's not as bulky as i thought it would be in my pocket. the ss mini is a much better fit, though. i do like the position of the firing button better on the regular. on the mini, it's right in the middle so it's not as ergonomic. with the regular, the extended length puts the button in the perfect place.

kewlguyjeff

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2012
san diego, ca
I have an E-cigar from Apollo which works great. Most of all I have some juice from them. The Sahara flavor is badass and reminds me of Boba's Bounty. I'll be ordering juice from them soon and hope to be able to purchase a VTube from them as well. Great company and great people!!!

wow, you liked the sahara? that was the only apollo juice i didn't like. it's been a few months so maybe i should give it another chance. i've also been meaning to try boba's bounty, but if it tastes like my first experience with sahara, i'll pass.

The Hill Giant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Providence
I purchased a stainless steel V Tube from Apollo not long back. Not only have I been extremely pleased with the device (it is a much bigger upgrade than I expected over the Ego-C Twist I was using), but I was blown away by the customer service they provided.

I had a minor issue with the device, contacted them, and not only did they ship a replacement out immediately, but they let me keep the unit I had until the replacement arrived so I didn't have to deal with any nic fits while I waited. I've never heard of a company doing this before. Absolutely phenomenal customer service, wonderful people to deal with, and in case you haven't found their contest threads, they are also incredibly generous.

I would definitely buy from them again in a heartbeat. There's a reason why I have them in my forum signature now. Stay classy Apollo.

williegntx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2009
Central Texas
Apollo e-cigar ROCKS!

I got the e-cigar kit form Apollo about a week ago. It has a real good feel in my hand, a little larger than the standard e-cigarette sold just about everywhere anymore, but still light weight enough that I can support it comfortably between my teeth. The tip is strong enough to support it easily and well, I kind of chew on it a bit. No need for humidors, cutters, lighters and the rest of the parefanalia. The kit comes in a very nice box for storage, a wall charger, 2 rechargeable batteries and 5 cigar cartridges. I recommend ordering some extra cartridges or at least some tobacco juice. You can add a few drops of the tobacco juice to the cartridge. It makes for an economical and great tasting cigar.

My name is Larry, I'm from Texas and if you are a cigar smoker you need to get this pa'dna, you can thank me later! ;)

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am not a very good reviewer but will give it a try. I was fortunate to win an E-Cigar kit from Apollo. Shipping time was awesome, 3 days from order to my mailbox. It came in a really nice presentation box and includes everything needed to get started. I was surprised by how realistic it is. I charged the batteries, popped one in the tube and then screwed in the cartridge/mouthpiece. Mine came with whiskey e-juice. It is a very nice smooth mild flavor. I would say, if you are a cigar lover you can't go wrong with this one. Thank you to the whole Apollo Team.

Darthvong

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Ohio. USA
wow, you liked the sahara? that was the only apollo juice i didn't like. it's been a few months so maybe i should give it another chance. i've also been meaning to try boba's bounty, but if it tastes like my first experience with sahara, i'll pass.

Yes I liked it. It reminds me of Boba's, but isn't Boba's. Boba's has a sweetness to it that I like, but I'm sure Sahara has some of the same flavors or base. It shares something with it.

Taste is subjective as we all know.

CcaT

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2012
Washington State
I won a silver (not stainless, but silver matte aluminum) Vtube from Apollo and quite frankly, I'm still figuring it all out! It definitely has all the bells and whistles as promised. The website recommends this for the experienced vaper and I can understand why. It's a great PV and as I use it I'm learning more and more about how to get the most out of it. I'm looking forward to using it even more as I learn more about what I'm doing. It's very sturdy feeling and is lighter than I'd expected it to be. Very comfortable in the hand.

Last edited:

CountSmackula

Genisis Junkie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
BFE, KY
Apollo E-Cigar Kit

I won this kit in an Apollo contest, but my review is honest & unbiased.

From the website:
The Apollo 701 E-Cigar Kit Contains:

1 Apollo e-cigar device
2 rechargeable batteries (My kit had 3 included for my extended vaping pleasure!)
5 cigar cartridges
1 wall charger (UK format, but included a US adapter)

The e-cigar was a new vaping experience for me. The Whiskey flavor is spot on a dipped mild cigar. I've been vaping it on card night with the guys. The auto-switch lets you puff away as if you were smoking a real cigar. Mad vapor production and a smooth flavor are the highlights of this product. Everything you need is in the kit... the spare 10440 battery keeps ya going through the night. The charger provides really fast recharges on the drained battery.

If you're looking for a unique vaping experience this is it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread