Status
Not open for further replies.

XfooYen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2012
SoCal
Welcome to the HHV Fruits reviews thread!

Here you will be able to find reviews for all the HHV Fruit line of e-juice. The purpose of this thread is for reference only. It is not a discussion area. We want people to be able to quickly scan the posts and find the information they are looking for without having to wade through hundreds of comments.

Anyone (that's you) may post in this thread as long as it meets two criteria:

1) Your post must be in the form of a review for one or more of the juice flavors listed here.
2) You must put the juice name, PG/VG ratio, and nic level at the top of each reviewed post.

Please do not leave any comments to the reviews you find in this thread. Any posts found not to follow the above guidelines may be deleted by a moderator.

The flavors eligible for review in this thread are:

Adam's Apple (P)
Angel's Kiss
Bah-In (P)
Black & Blue (P)
Bleeding Heart (P)
Blueberry (P)
Cherry Bomb (P)
Cinful Apple (P)
Cinful Pear (P)
Crackberry (P)
Double D Watermellon (P)
Dragon's Breath (P)
Just Peachy (P)
Monkey Mango (P)
Nice Pear (P)
Pineapple Mango Smoothie
Razzberry (P)
Satsuma (P)
White Lie (P)

(P) represents the Purity line of liquids whose flavorings are made without the use of PG.

So what are you waiting for? Get reviewin'!

Last edited by a moderator:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Nice Pear 70/30 PG/VG 12mg

Vaping on an eGo Twist with a vision Vivi Nova

Tastes like a ripe pear. It is so authentic I can almost get the "graininess" that a pear has when you eat it. Very refreshing and not overly sweet. It is a sweet vape but very well done. I don't pay attention to what I set the twist at so I can't give you that info. I do generally use the 2.4 head on the Nova.

This juice was my first entrance to HHV and it was magical! My first love :wub:

amyc75

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2013
Connecticut
Crackberry: 70/30 18 mg on an eGo Twist at 4.0....
Crackberry is described as a straight up blackberry, and that's exactly what it is. It has the slight tangy sour/sweet flavor I remember from picking wild blackberries when I was a kid. Ton of vapor production, excellent throat hit, not too sweet. If you love blackberries, this will be your jam, as it is mine. Me loves the Crackberry.

patsfan1130

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Boston
Cinful pear
70/30 PG/VG
18mg

Steeped 1 week - vaped on a provari with a 2.8 ohm vivi nova @ 5.2 volts

This juice is just what the name implies. A natural pear with a touch of cinnamon. It is not overly sweet nor is it I. Any way candied. It's pretty much just like opening a can of Del Monte pears and eating it. Just with a dash of cinnamon. Vapor production is very good and the throat hit is excellent which one would expect from a juice with cinnamon. I get mostly pear on the inhale and the cinnamon kicks in on the exhale (especially when exhaling through the nose). Overall this is a fantastic juice and I will most certainly be keeping this in my juice arsenal. I vape tobacco flavors 99% of the time. This will be inserted into my rotation!

Blix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Stabekk, Norway
Nice Pear, 70/30 PG/VG 24mg.

I read in a thread somewhere that HHV plain fruits were quite true to real fruits, no candy-like sickening sweetness(which I really hate), so I added a 18ml bottle to my last order just to try it out.
And it taste like pear, just a killer real pear taste, nothing else. Really amazing really.
Works really well in a genesis pumping some serious power too. I'm down to 1.5ml left in a iClear30.
FWIW, I can hardly taste the pear in a regular Vivi Nova.

Highly recommend!

Ceridianblu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2012
Texas
All my juices are 100 % vg @ 12 MG. Cinful pear is one of the best fruity vapes I've tried the pear is so amazingly true I can almost feel the juice dripping down my chin. I know that sounds cliche, but it's true. After a couple of days though I wished the cinnamin was absent even though it wasnt overwhelming. To me the pear was so good by itself the cinnamin became distracting. I love cinful pear and nice pear, but the latter is my fav:)

Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
White Lie, 70/30, 12mg

This is a very refreshing coconut/pear fruit vape. For any of those who have tried Nice Pear, White Lie incorporates that same refreshing pear flavor. But make no mistake, the coconut doesn't take back seat. It's a balanced flavor to be sure. I'm not a fruit vape aficionado as I find them quite transient. However, White Lie has a long endurance for a fruit vape and I believe it is due to the coconut component. White Lie offers a surprisingly solid throat hit even at 12mg and it produces plenty of vapor for fans who like to make clouds.

As a dedicated tobacco vaper, I found White Lie as a perfectly acceptable fruit vape. An EDV? No. But a few times a week for breakfast? Yes!! I have to believe a fruit enthusiast would dig on White Lie. And a flavor that might catch the attention of Truth Serum loyalists.

No lie!

XfooYen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2012
SoCal
DD Watermelon - 12mg, 30PG/70VG

Delivery: Phoenix RBA - 1.8ohms @ 3.8volts

It has a persistent floral note to it even after a week of shaking and caps off steeping. I have found this floral note in a couple of other HHV (berry) fruits, and they don't lessen with time. It's not a perfumy floral. It's more hibiscus-like, mixed in with the fruit I'm trying to enjoy. Alas, even if the floral quality were absent, I'm not sure I would thoroughly enjoy this juice. The fruit neither tastes like real nor tart candy watermelon. It's flavor more reminds me of strawberry hard candy; a little waxy and merely a suggestion of a red colored fruit. If authenticity of flavor is your goal with fruit e-liquids, then this is not going to be it. I would definitely classify it as a candy flavor but the representation of watermelon is off the mark.

Last edited:

XfooYen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2012
SoCal
Adam's Apple - 12mg, 30PG/70VG

Delivery: Phoenix RBA - 1.8ohms @ 3.8volts

The apple flavor in this is quite refreshing and a welcome departure from the typical "Granny Smith" green apple we are subjected to in pure apple flavors. It is not a candy flavor. It imparts notes of fresh red (and perhaps some green) varietals with just enough tartness to make it refreshing and mouthwatering. Single-fruit liquids are a difficult thing to pull off because the primary flavor has nothing complimentary to hide behind. If it's off, it's off. This one is on! It has no distracting nuances, perfumes, or textures. It is perfect on it's own but it would mix well with other flavors if one wished to add apple to a tobacco, pastry, or even another fruit. It is a fresh, barrel of apples vape.

Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Nice Pear, 70/30, 18mg

In edible form, I find apples to be more refreshing than pears. Not that pear isn't refreshing. It is. But apple just seem brighter to the taste when eating one. However, this isn't the case with vaping Nice Pear. I find NP to be as refreshing as any apple vape including Adam's Apple. As an earlier reviewer stated, it's as if you can taste/feel the grain. Nice Pear is as authentic as it gets. It also delivers excellent throat hit and produces copious clouds of vapor. As someone who finds fruit vapes to be short-lived in any one sitting, NP does not change that. But in shorter bursts, Nice Pear is nothing less than delightful. Feel like you want something refreshing? Nice Pear is the answer.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Bleeding Heart 12mg nic @ 30/70 PG/VG used with REOSmini and LR1.5 atty or Twist/ T3 combo.
Weak. Very weak. Sometimes almost non-existant weak. Oddly enough, the smooth strawberry flavor comes out when used in rotation with HHV's Shadow. Go figure. If I were to reorder, and I probably won't, I'd ask for extra flavor in the comments section.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Just Peachy
70/30 PG/VG 12mg

First vape, after not having it in forever, oh my! Why did I wait so long to come back to you? A very authentic sweet ripe peach. Emphasis on sweet. At 12mg, I can really feel the nic on my tongue with that peppery feeling. I may drop to 6mg and mix them.

I don't know if it's the sweetner that is used but after a while, the sweetness is slightly cloying....if you know what I mean. It is definitely a true peach and not a candy peach. It's good in short sessions, not an all day vape for me.

I may just be turning into a NET head.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Crackberry
70/30 15mg

I called Heathers Heavenly Vapes and asked a few questions. After a bit I listed the items I intended to buy and ask for recommendation for something that had a different personality than any of the items I plan on ordering. The response was Crackberry. I ordered it thinking it does not souind bad but it does not sound great.

I had to try it so this is fresh out of the bottle, no airing out or steeping yet.

I love it, it is different than anything I have vaped before. It is sweet and tangy. I am not sure how to describe the taste but I really like this stuff. Perhaps it is because it is my first premium liquid or it is unlike anything I have tried before all I know I am glad I have a large bottle of it. I am going to let it the remaining 45mg air out then steep to see what it is like then. I am going to finish off what is in the carto tank. This is a very pleasant vape. I think I will try white lie on Saturday.

Last edited:

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
  • Deleted by gthompson
  • Reason: Double posts

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
  • Deleted by gthompson
  • Reason: Double posts

GwenB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Crackberry: 70/30 12mg

I ordered this in the sample pack and is the best fruit flavor I have tried (by any vendor) thus far. The fresh blackberry flavor is unparalleled. It sort of reminds me of a sweet tart without the tartness. Will order a larger quantity as my two samplers went straight to the tank.:thumb:

My husband, who exclusively vapes tobacco flavors, loves it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread