*REVIEWS* - HHV Sweets, Desserts, Cereal and Misc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Geaney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Boston
Nada. 70/30 PG/VG @ 6 MG. Aspire Nautilus tank @ 1.6 ohm @ 15 watts.

I bought this on a whim...figured why not, only a couple of bucks. I really like this. While I typically prefer subtle flavors the nearly flavorless clean-ness of this is welcome at times. I don't have an ADV and typically have one primary flavor daily and will mix a few others in here and there. This will now be one that I will hit daily, just need to buy more of.

I liken this juice to a water. Sure I'd prefer to drink coffee and beer all day but sometimes you need to change it up! I find this a nice break from flavorings. Smooth on the inhale (I MTL) and a decent throat hit on the exhale. I highly recommend this juice.

TRS1988

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2009
www.heathersheavenlyvapes.com
  • Deleted by LAwaters
  • Reason: Moved to original review. Cleaning up since this comment is not a review. But it IS great info.

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Cin City
50/50, 3mg, born on 6/6/16. PlasmAir tank, 1.1ohm coil at 12.8 watts on a P3

I am a cinnamon roll fanatic. There are at least a dozen in the vape cupboard, from various vendors at varying stages of steep. I vape someone's cinnamon roll every day. HHV's Cin City rivals the best of them!

The perfect cinnamon roll has the right amount of cinnamon - not so much that there's naught but cinnamon; not so little that it seems an afterthought. Cin City nailed it: perfectly balanced bakery cinnamon, more pronounced on the exhale. Perfection also mandates a yeasty, bread-y roll with just a tiny bit of sharpness. It must have a hint of crunch, as is always apparent on a homemade cinnamon roll. Again, nailed. Roll is the first flavor to hit the back of my mouth, immediately followed by sweet, sugary crunch. I don't know quite how HHV did that!

I let this juice steep, cap off, for 24 hours with intermittent shaking. I pulled it out just yesterday. My hunch is that it will only improve with another few weeks' steeping. Which means that I'd better order more, right away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread