Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxxette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Caribbean
innoent if you want to see even more defense go to GG forum and say something bad lol , its not really defending but the point is that i think it would have been best if you resolve these in private with innovapor/apex and not turned it into a bashing festival ; as far i read you have done all that (contacted both company etc) and it seems you didnt have a nice experience and i know sometimes if you bring stuff in public it my "tick" the seller to act "better" and solve your problem but at these point you look like in a crusafe ! :) take it easy man and if you want your device to be in good shape again start over and talk with the guys at Apex , they not the best in communication but they are good and resolving problems im sure you both can end in agreement.

TheSneakerHoarder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
DFW
i think it would have been best if you resolve these in private with innovapor/apex and not turned it into a bashing festival

FFS_Innoent...You_are_a_whiny,_self-absorbed_forum_member...Be_a_man_and_address_this_as_such.
I've_had_issues_with_mods...All_have_been_addressed_through_peaceful_consideration_and_communication.

Imagine_this..."My_McDonald's_cheeseburger_was_cold".

WTF_would_you_do?

innoent

Apr 22, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
roxxette - As far as I'm concerned InnoVapor and I have put this issue to rest...it's the rest of you who feel the need to come to their defense and discount and discredit my experience and opinion of the Apex UltraMax and InnoVapor, when even they (InnoVapor) admit, I tried to rectify it with them first, and they further admit, I've done nothing but tell the truth in my posts. I don't want anything from InnoVapor as the opportunity to address my issue has come and gone...I just wanted to share my experience(s) and opinion, and spending nearly $500 with them, I think I've earned the right.

Like I said in the past, people have the right to their opinions, and I invite you all to find just one example of me trying to discredit or challenge anyone's post of praise or admiration of InnoVapor or Apex...you won't find one because, I respect people and their opinions...right up until the point they attack my honesty and integrity...then all bets are off.

Not directed at you in anyway, but I've never seen so many sorry, pathetic, lying losers lurking in one place, just waiting to pounce on an honest and valid opinion, simply because they don't agree with it. I can't help but question their motivation.

Again, I invite ANYONE to find a single instance where I attacked someone (or their opinion) because I didn't agree with it. And further challenge ANYONE to find a single lie or falsehood in any of my posts.

Regards!
Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread