Status
Not open for further replies.

alldayvape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
Maryland
well, i try this and it's only good for couple more puffs and it's dry again. i took out the RES and it's still moist, but i decided to refill and it's working good. looks like when the reserve drops to 1/2, i think it's time to refill. i have 2 mil RES, so i'll have to refill after using 1 mil, meaning i need to drip about 3 or 4 times a day. still beats dripping i guess, which i had to do constantly. maybe i'll get some 3.7V batts and see if i get more mileage with that. but i like 6V vaping.....

Yeh I hear you.. Kinda in the same boat as you. I just drip 10 drops or so when I get the 'dry hits' and I'm good for a little while. Like you said it beats dripping. Maybe the ceramic RES needs to be broken in or something.. I went from 3.7 to 6v, and it's the same. I like 6v way better :)

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
With another day of vaping in the books, I decided to see how easy it would be to change to a different flavored juice in the RES. The process was extremely simple, and I was pleasantly surprised that there was virtually no residual flavor after cleaning.

After breaking down the unit and wiping down all the surfaces with a damp cloth, I ran the ceramic RES core under warm water for approximately 5 minutes. It was initially filled with one of my DIY menthol juices that contains some eucalyptus oil. It has a very strong smell and flavor so I wasn't surprised that 5 minutes of rinsing still left a small hint of it. I'm sure that an even longer rinsing period will take care of that (but I'm a bit of an impatient person so 5 minutes was all that I could afford). To speed up the drying process, I placed the ceramic core in a convection oven that was set to 300ºF. 30 minutes was sufficient enough to get the ceramic core bone dry. This time I filled it with a DIY double chocolate mint juice. On the first few pulls, I could taste a bit of the eucalyptus menthol, but that quickly went away on subsequent hits.

Overall, the process was very straight-forward and simple. I had a feeling that there would be minimal flavor transfer after cleaning, and in the end was not let down. It looks like this ceramic core concept is living up to expectations!

This is the first I've heard of switching that extreme of flavors. It sounds like it worked out great. But I expected nothing less. Glad that you are happy with the performance.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
I thought I would give a proper review of the Alpha Ultra after using it for a full day. I know I should wait, but I can't! I tried to include everything that I would want to know about the device before I bought it.

Packaging
As mentioned before, the packaging and presentation was real nice. The unit came in a black box with a clear covering containing all the materials I purchased, except obviously the battery charger.

The Manual
Haha, I know the manual isn't a big deal to many people, but this manual is awesome. You can tell a lot of time in front of the computer went into this little book. It has separate sections for each unit. Although the only difference I saw between the models was filling capacity of the RES and types of batteries used. Still, it's very nice to break down each model separately. I asked a question yesterday about how to use the battery charger. Since it was a third party device, I didn't even think to look in the manual. (I had looked through the manual online, so I already new how to work the device). But as I was looking through the manual last night, I found the exact info I had previously asked for. I was really surprised, and impressed.

Form Fit and Function
Again, like others have mentioned. The form and fit for this unit is unsurpassed as far as I can tell. The unit is really small and light; much more so than I originally thought. Everything fits precisely together. Really seems study too. If I dropped this, I wouldn't be too worried that it would break. The only issue I had is that the threads were a bit rough. Putting on some high quality gun lubricant fixed them. I love that everything is self contained. Nothing to take away from the sleekness of the device. A small silver tube really. Very modern looking.

The only thing that kind of irks me is the opposing threads on the switch assembly. It is a fantastic idea to prevent over tightening and the closing of airways. It works well in fact. Only, a few times I had wanted to use the threads on one side of the assembly and the other one got loose from friction on my hand. However, I think it is more due to the differing amounts of lubrication I applied to the threads than anything else. I just tried it now and both tighten and loosen properly. The threads were a bit rough, but metal on metal threads are never butter smooth. Nothing lubrication can't fix.

Quick side note: I bought the aluminum drip tip - this thing is awesome! I've never had a hole that big. Finally, I have a tip that I am actually comfortable dripping through.

The on/off switch
A fantastic idea to create a recessed switch to prevent accidental discharge. Another great idea to make the switch automatically turn off when the switch is released. No worrying about leaving batteries on. However, my hands sweat sometimes so a few times I've had difficulty getting a good purchase on the battery sleeve. The first thing that came to my mind was applying some sort of skateboard tape to improve this. Time will tell whether I get used to it.

I was also thinking however, that the out-of-spec switch I received may be contributing to a bit of extra friction. I'll know in a few days (thanks InnoVapor!).

RES Filling System
Well, the RES works exactly as InnoVapor said it would - It works well. The liquid is sucked through the holes in the bottom of the RES, into the holes at the bottom of the atomizer and into the coil. A simple but effective system. Using the natural viscosity of the liquid to transport itself is a cool idea and works well in practice. Being medical grade ceramic, I can't taste anything besides my liquid. Completely inert. One less thing to think about.

InnoVapor suggests two methods to fill the RES. One is to direct drip the suggested amount directly through the atomizer and into the RES. This works ok for me. You can see the liquid draining through the atty (and going into the RES). I actually smiled when I saw that happen. This method caused me to overfill the RES because I couldn't see exactly how much was needed. However, I firmly believe I will use this method more as I become more attuned to how much liquid is needed. I have no doubt about that as it's such an easy way to fill.

Method #2 is removing the ceramic wick and directly applying liquid that way. Currently, I like this method better because I have better visual cues to know when to stop filling. I really don't find it too messy. This thing definitely holds 1 ml of liquid...I watched it absorb it all. Haha, I smile about that. cool man.

When I take a pull, I can hear the liquid moving from the RES into the atomizer. It's a very distinct sound. You can quickly tell whether the atty is receiving new quality juice, or is getting dry. It sounds different and quickly tastes different. When I start getting that dry hot taste, I will suck without activating the battery. That pulls new liquid from the RES into the atty. I do this until additional sucking no longer pulls new liquid. I'm not for sure yet, but these extra pulls probably get me 5/6/7 real quality hits before I add more liquid.

The only issue I have is overfilling the RES and getting the extra liquid in the little space between the RES and the atomizer. I've followed the directions for the atty drip method, but I don't think it was as dry as I thought. That extra liquid makes it hard to draw and vape obviously. So I take off the RES, wipe down the area, and go back to vaping. I know that I will have this down in a week or so. So I expect that little problem to go away shortly. Bottom line, when I fill it correctly, this RES works great.

Vaping Experience
Actual vaping experience is very enjoyable with this Alpha Ultra. I get generous amounts of vapor, solid but cool throat hits, and great flavor. To me, it feels just like direct dripping without having to drip. I pretty much only DD, never been partial to cartomizers and those large liquid reservoirs on other PVs look silly to me. The vapor is serious quality, and isn't that what we are all after?

Battery usage
I had some initial issues that messed up my first pair of batteries. (Simple mistake). So I can't yet comment on how long a 14500 will last me until I get full charge capable batteries. I will update later on this topic.

Customer Service
As has been noted, customer service is clearly InnoVapor's top priority. They are quickly answer all questions and comments. They have already taken care of an early switch issue. Absolutely nothing bad to be said about customer service and experience. And isn't it like a 3 year warranty? That's ridiculous.

Final thoughts
This PV is a very enjoyable experience. I get the sensation of quality direct dripping without the hassle and mess. It does exactly what it's supposed to do. And as far as I can tell, it will last forever. From the quality of construction, quality of materials, really innovative ideas, and top notch service, I'm glad I bought it.

I have only one lingering thought, and that's my fault more than anything. It crossed my mind that the UltraMax might have been a better choice for me because of the longer usage. I thought with my vaping habits, this PV would be something that could last me all day without reaching for the bottle or potentially batteries. Now I don't think that's the case. I thought that I only vaped about 1ml a day, but apparently it's more than that. I will still have to add liquid, but it is nothing compared to dripping constantly. However, I have been meaning to cut back, and this might be my ticket to that. So if this 14500 can last me all work day (9-5), I will be super stoked. This Alpha Ultra really is a nice size, fully contained and hits great. Good work InnoVapor, good work.

Thank you for the outstanding review. I really appreciate you taking the time to share you thoughts in a well organized manner. We put allot of blood, sweat and tears into this new family of devices, and feels really great to get such positive reviews. The manual was my personal pet project, I won't disclose how many hours I spent working on it (I am not a copywiriter or any kind of writer for that matter) but it was truly a labor of love.

FYI the warranty on the device is 10 years, we warranty the switch for 3 (it is cheap and easy to replace after that if needed.

Please keep us posted on how the Alpha functions for you. We take your feedback very seriously as we constantly try to improve our device technology and customer service.

Thank you again, great review.

Cheers,

SH

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
I thought I would give a proper review of the Alpha Ultra after using it for a full day. I know I should wait, but I can't! I tried to include everything that I would want to know about the device before I bought it.

Packaging
As mentioned before, the packaging and presentation was real nice. The unit came in a black box with a clear covering containing all the materials I purchased, except obviously the battery charger.

The Manual
Haha, I know the manual isn't a big deal to many people, but this manual is awesome. You can tell a lot of time in front of the computer went into this little book. It has separate sections for each unit. Although the only difference I saw between the models was filling capacity of the RES and types of batteries used. Still, it's very nice to break down each model separately. I asked a question yesterday about how to use the battery charger. Since it was a third party device, I didn't even think to look in the manual. (I had looked through the manual online, so I already new how to work the device). But as I was looking through the manual last night, I found the exact info I had previously asked for. I was really surprised, and impressed.

Form Fit and Function
Again, like others have mentioned. The form and fit for this unit is unsurpassed as far as I can tell. The unit is really small and light; much more so than I originally thought. Everything fits precisely together. Really seems study too. If I dropped this, I wouldn't be too worried that it would break. The only issue I had is that the threads were a bit rough. Putting on some high quality gun lubricant fixed them. I love that everything is self contained. Nothing to take away from the sleekness of the device. A small silver tube really. Very modern looking.

The only thing that kind of irks me is the opposing threads on the switch assembly. It is a fantastic idea to prevent over tightening and the closing of airways. It works well in fact. Only, a few times I had wanted to use the threads on one side of the assembly and the other one got loose from friction on my hand. However, I think it is more due to the differing amounts of lubrication I applied to the threads than anything else. I just tried it now and both tighten and loosen properly. The threads were a bit rough, but metal on metal threads are never butter smooth. Nothing lubrication can't fix.

Quick side note: I bought the aluminum drip tip - this thing is awesome! I've never had a hole that big. Finally, I have a tip that I am actually comfortable dripping through.

The on/off switch
A fantastic idea to create a recessed switch to prevent accidental discharge. Another great idea to make the switch automatically turn off when the switch is released. No worrying about leaving batteries on. However, my hands sweat sometimes so a few times I've had difficulty getting a good purchase on the battery sleeve. The first thing that came to my mind was applying some sort of skateboard tape to improve this. Time will tell whether I get used to it.

I was also thinking however, that the out-of-spec switch I received may be contributing to a bit of extra friction. I'll know in a few days (thanks InnoVapor!).

RES Filling System
Well, the RES works exactly as InnoVapor said it would - It works well. The liquid is sucked through the holes in the bottom of the RES, into the holes at the bottom of the atomizer and into the coil. A simple but effective system. Using the natural viscosity of the liquid to transport itself is a cool idea and works well in practice. Being medical grade ceramic, I can't taste anything besides my liquid. Completely inert. One less thing to think about.

InnoVapor suggests two methods to fill the RES. One is to direct drip the suggested amount directly through the atomizer and into the RES. This works ok for me. You can see the liquid draining through the atty (and going into the RES). I actually smiled when I saw that happen. This method caused me to overfill the RES because I couldn't see exactly how much was needed. However, I firmly believe I will use this method more as I become more attuned to how much liquid is needed. I have no doubt about that as it's such an easy way to fill.

Method #2 is removing the ceramic wick and directly applying liquid that way. Currently, I like this method better because I have better visual cues to know when to stop filling. I really don't find it too messy. This thing definitely holds 1 ml of liquid...I watched it absorb it all. Haha, I smile about that. cool man.

When I take a pull, I can hear the liquid moving from the RES into the atomizer. It's a very distinct sound. You can quickly tell whether the atty is receiving new quality juice, or is getting dry. It sounds different and quickly tastes different. When I start getting that dry hot taste, I will suck without activating the battery. That pulls new liquid from the RES into the atty. I do this until additional sucking no longer pulls new liquid. I'm not for sure yet, but these extra pulls probably get me 5/6/7 real quality hits before I add more liquid.

The only issue I have is overfilling the RES and getting the extra liquid in the little space between the RES and the atomizer. I've followed the directions for the atty drip method, but I don't think it was as dry as I thought. That extra liquid makes it hard to draw and vape obviously. So I take off the RES, wipe down the area, and go back to vaping. I know that I will have this down in a week or so. So I expect that little problem to go away shortly. Bottom line, when I fill it correctly, this RES works great.

Vaping Experience
Actual vaping experience is very enjoyable with this Alpha Ultra. I get generous amounts of vapor, solid but cool throat hits, and great flavor. To me, it feels just like direct dripping without having to drip. I pretty much only DD, never been partial to cartomizers and those large liquid reservoirs on other PVs look silly to me. The vapor is serious quality, and isn't that what we are all after?

Battery usage
I had some initial issues that messed up my first pair of batteries. (Simple mistake). So I can't yet comment on how long a 14500 will last me until I get full charge capable batteries. I will update later on this topic.

Customer Service
As has been noted, customer service is clearly InnoVapor's top priority. They are quickly answer all questions and comments. They have already taken care of an early switch issue. Absolutely nothing bad to be said about customer service and experience. And isn't it like a 3 year warranty? That's ridiculous.

Final thoughts
This PV is a very enjoyable experience. I get the sensation of quality direct dripping without the hassle and mess. It does exactly what it's supposed to do. And as far as I can tell, it will last forever. From the quality of construction, quality of materials, really innovative ideas, and top notch service, I'm glad I bought it.

I have only one lingering thought, and that's my fault more than anything. It crossed my mind that the UltraMax might have been a better choice for me because of the longer usage. I thought with my vaping habits, this PV would be something that could last me all day without reaching for the bottle or potentially batteries. Now I don't think that's the case. I thought that I only vaped about 1ml a day, but apparently it's more than that. I will still have to add liquid, but it is nothing compared to dripping constantly. However, I have been meaning to cut back, and this might be my ticket to that. So if this 14500 can last me all work day (9-5), I will be super stoked. This Alpha Ultra really is a nice size, fully contained and hits great. Good work InnoVapor, good work.

Sounds like another happy customer to me! What a wonderful review. You hit all the main points that a good review needs. Perfect in my eyes. Only one thing, the warranty for the switch is 3 years and the unit itself is 10 years!! Can't beat that. Still I would be interested in seeing one more review much later down the road, say a few months or so. That is the true test of time.

Cheers

AlDynamite

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2010
Illinois/Metro East
Oh no problem, I was glad to do the review Ahh yes, I knew there was a 10 year in there, but couldn't remember where. Even better. I'll add that to the review. I do plan on coming back in a few months and sharing my experiences. I'll have a much better idea of what it takes to make it perform its best.

Noticed another thing...I'm starting to see a "patina" on the sleeve and drip tip. I like it. (I guess it's tarnish, but I think it looks good.):2cool:

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
Oh no problem, I was glad to do the review Ahh yes, I knew there was a 10 year in there, but couldn't remember where. Even better. I'll add that to the review. I do plan on coming back in a few months and sharing my experiences. I'll have a much better idea of what it takes to make it perform its best.

Noticed another thing...I'm starting to see a "patina" on the sleeve and drip tip. I like it. (I guess it's tarnish, but I think it looks good.):2cool:

We have cape cod metal polishing cloths that will take that tarnish right off, if you decide that you dont like it anymore.

http://www.innovapor.com/apex-alpha/parts-accessories/cape-cod-metal-polishing-cloth/

Last edited:

alldayvape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
Maryland
  • Deleted by Slo Ryd

Dob_Bobolina

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2010
Fresno, CA
www.ecigology.com

Yeah, Im totally digging my patina, it looks like gun metal or something now.

Wylie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
I received the Apex Alpha Ultra with RES earlier today and wanted to share some of my initial thoughts and impressions. Before I do that, though, I think it's important to say why I bought it because I think it will help explain my comments.

I currently own several high-end mods, including two superior tank feeding systems. I wasn't looking for another tank. I wanted something that fit in-between dripping and a tank because I prefer the flavor of dripping and the ability to switch out flavors, but I hate the occasional burnt taste if you don't pay strict attention to it. Like when you're driving. And there are other times I don't feel comfortable vaping something the size of a policeman's flashlight.

So I decided to buy this because it effectively gave me the best of both worlds. I chose the Ultra w/RES because it would probably be used for no more than an hour or two at a time and if I'm trying different liquids, I didn't want the 2ml option of the Max. Ok, I was also intrigued by the new switch-- I knew I'd love it or hate it.

Shipping & Packaging
Shipping was fast. I received notification that my package was received for shipping in Idaho around 5pm on the 25th. The USPS system didn't update again until this morning and I received my package on the 27th. Credit to USPS, I guess, but also credit to Innovapor which shipped my device Priority mail-- I only chose First Class. The packaging, as mentioned by a few others, is really nice. I'm used to getting something this nice in just a velvet bag, but with the Ultra I got a whole box, complete with pick and pluck cut-out, a detailed color manual, an O-ring, and a Cape Code cleaning cloth (nice touch). They had also included my 14500 IMR batteries inside.

Appearance
I know, others have already said it, but it just looks SO much better in reality. On the site, it looks like the pictures may be compressed or something (making it look more squat than it is). No, this thing is beautiful and so tiny! Attention to detail was better than I expected. Every vendor talks about their attention to detail, etc. but the truth is seeing it in hand. The smooth threads and gapless seams scream quality. Out of the package, it's incredibly light. Even with the battery and juice it weighs… about the same as a battery!

Functionality
I'm running a LR 1.5Ω atomizer and the IMR 14500s. After setting aside the user manual (which I'd downloaded and read already), I painted the RES and dripped four drops of ULTRApure 18mg and hit it. No two minute waiting for me! I was very surprised with the lungful of vapor and the cloud I exhaled. Until now, I loved ULTRApure only at 6v, but that changed today. The ceramic RES is absent any metallic taste. Just the flavor of my juice, the way it should be. My first time through, I only got about 15 minutes before I got the 'burnt' taste. After opening the unit and playing with it, I realize I had actually underfilled it the first time. Helpful hint: give the juice a little time to soak into the ceramic. The second fill lasted me nearly two hours before I could tell it was drying up. I added ten more drops and it was back in business. It's just like dripping, but if you over-drip it gets sucked up by the RES instead of leaking out the side. How cool is that?

The switch is very natural to me and I wonder why nobody else has thought of it before. I can imagine it being a bit frustrating if you have wet fingers, but I didn't. I love it!

Pros
  • The switch - Clever, but entirely functional. It seems so natural to me, I wonder why I settled for pinky buttons or accident-prone protruding thumb switches.
  • The RES - For what I wanted, the RES is perfect. I wouldn't necessarily recommend the Ultra w/RES for someone who wanted an all-day, no-touch device. If you think of it as a 'drip-plus' system, you will be more than pleased.
  • Fit and Finish - Nothing I can say will do it justice. This unit is obviously the labor of someone's love.
  • Customer service - I have nothing specific to say about Innovapor's support of this product (other than answering my inane questions on the forum quickly), but I've been a customer for nearly two years for a reason. They actually care about their customers and seem to want a repeat customer instead of a quick buck.
  • Great warranty!

Cons
  • I think the 'reverse' threading on the device is innovative, but my gut tells me this is going to frustrate some. I really feel the need to torque this thing down, but I can't. I'm pretty sure I'd be thanking N8T if I had a bad experience in the past, but I haven't so it just irks me a tiny bit.
  • The floating battery sleeve has just enough wiggle in its base that it sometimes makes a jiggling sound. Not enough to put me off, but I think a very tiny O-ring in the base might be a great addition. Just a thought.
  • If you want to use protected 14500s (which I kind of planned to do), you need to insert a provided O-ring between the body and the atomizer interface so it doesn't constantly fire. Ok, glad they thought ahead, but it looks kinda dumb on a premium mod. I'll stick with the IMRs, thank you very much.

Summary
I just got this today, so these are just my initial impressions. I admit I had 'average' expectations for the device and was prepared to sell it immediately if I wasn't completely satisfied. But I felt comfortable purchasing based on my experience with Innovapor. The device is beautiful and has at least two new innovations (ceramic RES and slide switch). It works right out of the box and works very well, exceeding my expectations. In fact, I just realized I haven't picked up one of my expensive tank mods in the last 3.5 hours...

Last edited:
  • I think the 'reverse' threading on the device is innovative, but my gut tells me this is going to frustrate some. I really feel the need to torque this thing down, but I can't. I'm pretty sure I'd be thanking N8T if I had a bad experience in the past, but I haven't so it just irks me a tiny bit.
  • The floating battery sleeve has just enough wiggle in its base that it sometimes makes a jiggling sound. Not enough to put me off, but I think a very tiny O-ring in the base might be a great addition. Just a thought.
  • If you want to use protected 14500s (which I kind of planned to do), you need to insert a provided O-ring between the body and the atomizer interface so it doesn't constantly fire. Ok, glad they thought ahead, but it looks kinda dumb on a premium mod. I'll stick with the IMRs, thank you very much.

Wylie,

First off, thank you for the kind words. You're review is humbling. Much appreciated!

To address your concerns-

The apposing threads was a tough choice. I erred on the side of caution on this one. The scenario that tipped the decision was the one where I'm hiking out in the woods, away from everything, and I accidentally over tighten it, and can't get the sleeves off to replace the battery. Making the threads appose was the only way I could think of to guarantee that this won't happen. Hope it isn't too annoying, but I do sleep better knowing it won't lock up on people.

Ahh the wiggle, I was waiting for this one. That is another err on the side of caution. I could have tightened up the fit another 1 or 2 thousandths, but I didn't want the switch binding. So many variables come into play when considering the user; climate, strength, finger sizes, lotion on the hands (or machining oil/coolant in my case). In the end I decided it was better to live with a little tiny rattle. There's 4 thousands of an inch clearance there now. As an aside, keeping the sleeves concentric and in spec over their entire lengths is a real PITA, but I'm pleased with the result none the less.

The Ultra Main Body! I got you on this one. Everyone who ordered an Ultra will be receiving a new Main Body in the mail. The story behind this one is that I had an anomaly protected 14500 battery (it was shorter than average) when I designed the Ultra. This resulted in almost no switch travel when using a protected 14500. I jumped on it last week when I found that they were longer on average and the new sleeves are done and being packaged for shipment as I write this. Yes!

Thanks again for the kind words. -and keep us posted!

Cheers,

Nate

Last edited:

sashwa

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Alcatraz
My initial review/findings on the UltraMax w/Res after 4 to 5 hours:

The User Guide/Manual is great. Well detailed and lots of pictures. Although I've downloaded it from the website to my computer, I still like having a hard copy. Must be my age because I still prefer manuals in print rather than on the computer. SH did a great job on it.

I like the shape and feeling of it. I'm getting arthritis in my hands and I'm finding that box mods seem to be bothering them these days and the round shapes seem to be easier on them.

One thing I will have to get use to is the slide switch. It started sticking on me but I had read earlier to try wiping out the outside of the battery sleeve as well as the inside of the main body. I did that and it's sliding more smoothly now.

It says that you can use the battery in either direction so when I put it back together from wiping the battery sleeve and the main body I decided to put it nipple side down. It does not seem to fire as well when it's like that. I had a hard time getting it to fire that way at first and then it seemed to be hit or miss if it would fire so I turned it around and put it nipple side up. It seems to work much better that way.

The one area I had the most problem with is the Res/Atomizer area. I was able to unscrew the body from this area with no problem. I had a major problems trying to unscrew the Atomizer interface from the Res area. No matter which direction I tried unscrewing it, it wouldn't move. I finally got it off but then had a much trouble screwing it back on to the body. I remembered someone saying Vaseline on the threads help so I tried that and it helped some but it still is on the tight side when screwing the Res onto the atomizer interface. It's like it doesn't want to go. I have to line them up just right.

The taste and vapor is very good. I seem to be having to refill the Res more than I thought I would because I keep getting dry hits but that could very well be my vaping style - I normally take long hits and often. I'm using an 2.0 510 Ikenvape atty - brand new - so that could also be why too. I'll have to try a std 510 Joyetech atty tomorrow.

I usually vape between 3 to 6 ml a day which is why I got the UltraMax as well as for the longer battery lasting battery.

All and all I am pleased with it. I always have a learning curve with new stuff and this will be no exception.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread