Status
Not open for further replies.

BigFatDan

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Suffield, CT
I'm still FAIRLY new to electronic cigarettes / PVs so just bear with me. :p

Ok, I have a total of 3 ecigs.

Nicotek, Cig2o and the ReVolver Infiniti Ion.

The Nicotek and Cig2o are pretty much little gas station analog look-alikes. Their battery life may not be as good as the Ion, however I think they work MUCH better.

Anyways, I don't really feel like typing a lot. The Gas station ecig's cartomizers fill up better + hold more than the revolver ones. When I fill up a revolver one and take a drag I get a mouthfull of liquid - the gas station eCigs don't even do that, I can fill them up to the point where they're leaking through the top (other side of atty) and I just dry it off, take a drag, no mouthful of liquid.

They're all automatic batteries and honestly the Revolver one is WAY too sensitive. I unscrew it from the PCC and move it to my mouth and the air current caused by moving the battery from the PCC to my mouth is enough to already turn it on. If that isn't bad enough it STILL stays on for TWO minutes after I finish taking a drag.

I'm aware that manual batteries are the way to go. But once again, my gas station ecigs don't even do that and they're an auto battery.

ReVolver also is incredibly over-priced.

In my opinion ReVolver makes inferior products, at least from what I've seen from their Infiniti Ion. I would highly suggest against buying them.

Thanks everyone,
Dan

I have their Ion and I never had a problem. I have used both refillable cartridges and cartomizers. I prefer their cartridges over the cartos though. The only problem I have with Revolver is that some of their products are always out of stock and it always seems like it is when I need them. Not too many other company's model parts are compatable with the ION so I am forced to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread