Revolverecig.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

robin40

Oct 20, 2009
What the heck happened? I heard such great things about their customer service and product. I received the revolver starter kit and the PCC did not work right out of the box. Okay...things happen but they will not return my calls or emails. When I call I only get voice mail like they are closed or something. The website also states that they are sold out of everything. Anyone??

props76

Moved On
Sep 22, 2009
How long did you charge the PPC for?

Did you try another USB port on your computer? If for some reason its not putting out the correct voltage, or there is a powersupply issue, then I doubt it will charge.

Does the batt you tried the the PPC charge on the charger (I asusme it comes with a charger other than the PCC), and if so, is this the same USB port that will not charge the PCC?

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
The standard Revolver kit does not come with a wall charger, just the PCC, a wall-wart and a USB-style cable.

Mine was a bit confusing when the PCC was charging. But after the PCC charged, and I unplugged the PCC from the USB cable, the button and LED's performed as advertised. Push and hold the button a short time for PCC status... push and hold for 2+ seconds to tell the PV battery charge status.

props76

Moved On
Sep 22, 2009
The standard Revolver kit does not come with a wall charger, just the PCC, a wall-wart and a USB-style cable.

That's a really bad idea. That means when your batt in your PCC dies, or becomes crappy, your whole system becomes useless. Its as dependable as one batt, the pcc batt, regardless of how many batts you have... Dumb!!

Now you have to stock up on PCC's LOL

props76

Moved On
Sep 22, 2009
So given the same charger wattage, as to charge a single batt, charging the PPC + Batt is going to take twice as long on the assumption that the PCC batt has the same capacity as the PV Batt. In effect unless you keep your PCC fully charged all it does is take longer to charge...

Real problem when they go and reinvent the wheel, reversing the threads on a M40X, in effect preventing you from getting a charger for the batt.

And it looked like such a promising product :(

anim8r

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2009
DC
So given the same charger wattage, as to charge a single batt, charging the PPC + Batt is going to take twice as long on the assumption that the PCC batt has the same capacity as the PV Batt. In effect unless you keep your PCC fully charged all it does is take longer to charge...

Real problem when they go and reinvent the wheel, reversing the threads on a M40X, in effect preventing you from getting a charger for the batt.

And it looked like such a promising product :(

Wall charger takes about 3 or so hours to charge. Cig battery takes about 30-45 mins to charge in the PCC or with the PCC plugged in.

Hard to complain about this $60 system.

Pretty much what I was paying for just one carton of smokes.

I think the system is pretty convenient. Vapor production isn't nearly as good as my Green Smoke kit, but pretty good for such a small device.

Robin40,

Here's hoping they get to your e-mail.
One thing is certain, they obviously didn't expect this big a response.
Looks like they keep selling out within a day of two of getting new shipments on anything they sell :-x
I went online to order some more carts and they are sold out on any of the ones I wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread