REWARD POINTS & REFERRAL PROGRAM!!!! Earn Points For Money Off Future Purchases!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
Introducing Smokeless Image's REWARD POINTS & REFERRAL REWARDS PROGRAM!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Earn VOLT reward points AUTOMATICALLY on every purchase when signed into your account!! Even earn points when you use discount codes!! Rewards equal out to 5% of each purchase!! Save up your points and use them for FREE stuff and money OFF future purchases!

Reward Points Explained:

http://smokelessimage.com/points.html

REFERRAL PROGRAM: Earn EXTRA points when you recommend Smokeless Image!

Earn 15 reward points for every single referral that makes an order with Smokeless Image (have them click your link or write in your referral email or code when they create a new account). In addition you will earn 5% of the points they earn on orders FOREVER!!! For example they earn 100 points on an order you will earn 5!!!! (your 5 does not deduct from their 100...they will receive their full 100 points as well!!!)

ALSO they can still use ANY coupon code!!

Last edited:

Poppie

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2012
Detroit, Michigan
Thanks!! That's great!
28336cca4e02ca17940f937c95f2d1719f4fca50.gif

ThreadKiller

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
AGFFA
Now, if when i placed an order, I recieved a bunch of SI business cards with my Referal info pre-printed, that would be a game changer....;)

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Love that idea, but I believe it's impractical for SI to do that. It would involve making multiple arrangements with whoever prints their business cards.

I am considering getting an ink-stamp so that I can add my number to my cards easier since I have so many. (I annoyed them about the cards so much that with one order they just sent me 60 cards to shut me up. lol)

kia2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
USA

Well, rubberstamps.com has decently priced stamps, I had several made for work. I think I might try clear address labels from my printer.

Last edited:

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
I am not sure ..if there is a place for them to enter it then you will ...if not they would have to sign up again under a different email address.

What If I already refered 2 people can they type the code on checkout? (they have already signed up and made one order)

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
I believe it is a default to your account email address... but the code does the same job :)
My pleasure :) Just to clarify a bit further, go to My Account then on the left side is a link to My Referrals where you'll see the code/link info.

Imagine, does it have to be the same email as we use for our own orders, or could we enter a different one here to use for referrals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread