REWARD POINTS & REFERRAL PROGRAM!!!! Earn Points For Money Off Future Purchases!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
no it is set to be the account email...you can change your account email but not have 2 different ones for different purposes.

Yeah I see that it defaulted to that email address... I was just wondering if I could change it to a different one just for the referral purpose.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
I am not sure if there is a min there might be... you can email Rob@smokelessimage.com to get a definite answer.

I have someone listed as a referral, and she had ordered from SI with my code (quite awhile ago actually), but I never got any points from it...maybe they have to make an order for a specific amount?

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
At the top of this thread:
Earn 15 reward points for every single referral that makes an order with Smokeless Image (have them click your link or write in your referral email or code when they create a new account or checkout as a guest). In addition you will earn 5% of the points they earn on orders.

That is saying just the act of placing any first order at all will get you 15 pts if it was your referral that brought them there. There's no minimum mentioned.
After that I can see that you might not earn anything on some subsequent orders - if all they earned was 2 pts, it's hard to collect 5% of that.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
Yes I checked there is no minimum.... please email rob and he can let you know....

At the top of this thread:
Earn 15 reward points for every single referral that makes an order with Smokeless Image (have them click your link or write in your referral email or code when they create a new account or checkout as a guest). In addition you will earn 5% of the points they earn on orders.

That is saying just the act of placing any first order at all will get you 15 pts if it was your referral that brought them there. There's no minimum mentioned.
After that I can see that you might not earn anything on some subsequent orders - if all they earned was 2 pts, it's hard to collect 5% of that.

Esoterica3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Sedona, AZ
www.leslivresthebooks.com
Well,

Rob got back to me very quickly :)

Turns out that I didn't get the points as she did not create an account (which is a requirement) upon checking out. She just checked out as a guest and guest do not get points.

Makes sense.

Rob said that with the new web page it will become a requirement for all to create an account when checking out, so this likely won't happen in the future.

He gave me the points anyway:)

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
I meant to post last night but I got sidetracked sorry... I made that instruction sheet and it was my mistake... it cannot be tracked as when checking out as a guest... I will edit it... I am sorry for the confusion :(
but it says "when they create a new account or checkout as a guest". So......

Duster6524

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2012
VA, USA 'In A Holler'
I'm ready to pull the trigger on my first Smokeless image order. Anyone care to refer me? I'm still a newbie, so not exactly sure how this works.

First, Welcome! :vapor:

A referral is not needed to order and you don't get extra points by using one. The person who referred you will get points when you place your first order (it's an incentive to tell people about Smokeless Image). You will get points based on what you order and these can be used for money off future orders.
If you want to help a fellow vaper get some points, here's my referral code...734118. ;)

Enjoy! :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread