Rialu by Lee Ash....what a disappointment for 480 pounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mechvap

Apr 18, 2015
Mexico
I bought this mod because it looked like a nice mod. I won't bore you with the detailks of the horrible purchase, I will only post the pictures of what I got and you be the judge. To me this is not worth 480 pounds.
The firing button is not seated flush with the body. When I sent it back for an exchange of chip ( the chip was bad and had resistance drift) I asked him to fix this as well as the riples in the finish...6 months later I got it back, exactly the same as I sen it. Then this guy decided to put a dna chip instead, and guess what....no USB port to update the chip, as you can see the USB port should go underneath the window. Pics added, you be the judge if you want to spend 480 on this POS.
IMG_0061.JPG
IMG_0070.JPG
IMG_0063.JPG
IMG_0061.JPG
IMG_0070.JPG

Mechvap

Apr 18, 2015
Mexico
you may as well learn to love it, it came back like it is, srry, the wripple is in the wood, the button is crap craftsmanship and epoxy that could have been better but was going to be a flat (button) on a round (tube) and wouldn't ever look 100%
I am a woodworker as well as an engineer, the ripples can be easily sanded and the acrylic evenly applied while on the lathe....so no excuse brother. As for the flat button on a round surface, a simple metal rod jig would aloow you to shape it to the desired circumference......there is juts no excuse fo this.

Reactions: Fad

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
If someone is going to offer custom made MOD's I think there should be some semblance of quality. I would never buy something like this unless I saw lots of finished boxes that people have already received. You say you were banned but you can post this on Facebook is the scammer or other groups plus your own timeline. There are many vape groups to post experiences with shady or unscrupulous vendors.

Reactions: Fad

Mechvap

Apr 18, 2015
Mexico
If someone is going to offer custom made MOD's I think there should be some semblance of quality. I would never buy something like this unless I saw lots of finished boxes that people have already received. You say you were banned but you can post this on Facebook is the scammer or other groups plus your own timeline. There are many vape groups to post experiences with shady or unscrupulous vendors.
yep, I posted on my timeline on FB, been trying to post in as man forums as I can, but then I also have a life..hahahahah. It's ok, as long as the word gets out, I think I have done my bit. At least it will show in google searches... :)

Fad

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2011
England
I hope this manufacturer bought you a drink before they bent you over.

I would expect a faultless replacement to have been sent a.s.a.p. - certainly not the same one which is a "second" and should have been sold as such, at a reduced price to reflect the errors made.

I`m taking for granted these are 480 British and not Sudanese "pounds" currency.

A salient warning if this is what a buyer is obliged to expect and accept.

Last edited:

Mechvap

Apr 18, 2015
Mexico
I hope this manufacturer bought you a drink before they bent you over.

I would expect a faultless replacement to have been sent a.s.a.p. - certainly not the same one which is a "second" and should have been sold as such, at a reduced price to reflect the errors made.

I`m taking for granted these are 480 British and not Sudanese "pounds" currency.

A salient warning if this is what a buyer is obliged to expect and accept.
LOL...nope actually he threatened me to "warn" other modders about me after I complained and posted in his FB page. Of course all his shills told me how wonderful he was....but no one offered to take it of my hands...wonder why that is? hahahaha....And no, they are not Sudanese Pounds, hahahaha good one ont that one Fad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread