8y6a8a5a.jpg

Quick diversion :D

vape Yourself Silly! ;-)

darkhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2012
PA
Val, I know lil of Darky, but 1 thing I can guarentee ya, your signature IRKS him, he likes it an all, just wants u to move it down closer to ur banner

dude wth! that was irking the hell out of me like a half hour ago....i learned to ignore but ____ that is spooky. lol nice try guy. goose, duck ur head out the way of the roof ya mutt fore i end up cryin in the cold river holding ur dogtags

darkhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2012
PA
wait im sry i have a question classwife, how is any of this rude or obscene...from ur quote:

Lemme just say I dislike anyone who judges ppl...if u got a problem w/ valdaves bein valdaves leave this thread immediately and don't come back. like ah what's that thing's name? gollum lol leave this thread and never come back. leave this thread....and...never...come...back...judgemental ...... are unwelcome in ma threadbutter. deal w/ ur issues and get over urself.

i dont' understand. i have 3 active warnings now and 1 is from this quote? how is that even possible.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
aren't we all. a nice collection buddymandude. fer real. now gimme ur tesla. immediately. father of the modern world gets a pv named after him and everyone ____ on it? no, negative. i don't play that game. totally 80's devices are always welcome in my arsenal.

Heck come and get em. LOL. The chrome one is still in the box and only was taken out for the pics. First time it ever had a battery in it. And Just to rub it in I never turn it on or vaped it. LOL. Got lots more toys to play with
Did you forget to buy backups for backups that also need backups for the backups they backup. :lol:

darkhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2012
PA
Dude I'm on the verge of being banned apparent;y, jsut got 2 warnings in the past 2 min and i intentionally held my tongue and havent cursed since i got the last one the other day. i dont even know anymore what the problem is. they just dont like me, prefer straight serious talk about protanks and vivi nova ohm ratios and STUFF>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread