Rig pig and bamf roughneck rda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fifty3

Aug 7, 2017
Boston
Just ordered this setup off vape amp for 120$ super pumped been looking for a quality series mod and wanted the roughneck for my rig v3. The rda alone is 99 and the pig itself is something more than that so I think thats pretty freaking good if you ask me. Wanted copper but settled for brass for the price. Vape amp has some pretty sweet deals right now with their endless summer sale. Check it out. Literally can't sleep I'm so excited for this. Looming forward to building on this rda with the clamps never had a clamp rda before. Pretty much just tooting my own horn with this post but I had to tell someone since my girlfriend does I t really care ❤❤❤

Reactions: MMW

dhomes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
Austin, TX
the roughneck v3 requires A LOT or patience, make sure not to push the post too hard as you screw in thick wire, the posts can bend (did on mine). The mod is great and the RDA has smooth airflow, but you need to enjoy building (and put extra time into that one).

negative:

positive:

I went ahead and bought it off localvape during one of their 25% sales, would buy the mod again (too bad they no longer do hybrid discs) but would pick their 2post roughneck v2 next time

I dont regret the Roughneck v3 at the price i got it, but would have kicked me at the regular $100+ price for sure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread