Ripe Vapes VCT (vanilla, custard, tobacco)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Mensch

Mar 31, 2013
San Diego
I've been vaping for a few months now and primarily have stuck with caramel/custard/vanilla type profiles. When I tried Ripe Vapes VCT I literally within a month threw away handfuls of bottles of other liquids because nothing could compare. There's just something about the balance of VCT that is just perfect for my taste buds.

With that being said, the one thing I don't like about VCT is the price. At $25 per 30ml bottle I'm spending upwards of $50/month for juice. What I'm hoping to find is a juice that tastes similar to VCT but at a lower price tag. I'm also just curious to find a different brand as an alternative to Ripe Vapes just so I'm not limited to specific stores who carry Ripe Vapes.

For those unfamiliar with VCT it is predominately a sweet vape with strong notes of vanilla custard and a very very subtle tobacco flavor on the exhale. One might even miss the tobacco flavor because it's so subdued. I'm no tobacco flavor expert but the tobacco flavoring used in VCT adds a subtle earthy/savory component to the profile without the flavor of fresh tobacco. By "fresh tobacco" I'm referring to when you first open a fresh box of cigarettes and you get that strong sweet tobacco smell. VCT doesn't have that flavor dimension although many RY4's I've tried do. Because of this I believe VCT can be enjoyed by people who have never smoked a cigarette in their life whereas other RY4's are marketed towards people transitioning off analogs.

If you've never tried VCT it may be hard to compare so I suggest giving it a shot. If you have tried VCT and can recommend other similar flavored juice please feel free to post below!

Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread