Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Looks rogueish to me!!
Good pick, I think for a new RM model...

reomizer_7.0___L_555b425340f95.jpg

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
The Rogue atty is a must have IMO for dual coiling lung hitters. One of my mods always has a Rogue on it.
See if you can spot it :)
image.jpg

It vapes like a dream, builds easy as hell and vapes like any air in front of coils atty. It defies physics because the air slots are on top.

tmel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
Denver, CO
I am going to pick one of these up very soon.

I moved from the RM2 to the Odin and then to the Derringer. This design appears to combine the best of both as well as the addition of top air flow for less leaking. RxW is less absorbant than cotton in the RDA as it takes up less space and I often have a small pool of liquid sitting in my RDA from over squonking. If my Reo gets tilted even a bit, juice just runs out like a fire hose.

Look for a Reo Mini /RM2, an Odin and 2 Derringers in the fs/ft soon! :)

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
So, my question is, it "can" be used with a single coil???

It can be used with one coil. The air flow control does not allow for use of a singe hole, though, unlike, say, and RM4 (or a whole host of other atties). Some have commented that the rogue is an airy atty which may or may not be to your liking.

Cheryl75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
MO
It can be used with one coil. The air flow control does not allow for use of a singe hole, though, unlike, say, and RM4 (or a whole host of other atties). Some have commented that the rogue is an airy atty which may or may not be to your liking.
Firstly- Hey there Papa, good to "see" you!!! :D
Secondly- Thanks for the info. I do not like airy, but the hubby does, so it can be a possibility
Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread