Status
Not open for further replies.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I am going to pick one of these up very soon.

I moved from the RM2 to the Odin and then to the Derringer. This design appears to combine the best of both as well as the addition of top air flow for less leaking. RxW is less absorbant than cotton in the rda as it takes up less space and I often have a small pool of liquid sitting in my rda from over squonking. If my Reo gets tilted even a bit, juice just runs out like a fire hose.

Look for a Reo Mini /RM2, an Odin and 2 Derringers in the fs/ft soon! :)

My thoughts and my atomizer journey are similar, RM2, Odin, Derringer with an Igo and RM3 thrown in because they seemed like a good idea at the time. After the Derringer, I went back to the Odin. I like the free draw of the Odin and Derringer but as the founding member of "Over-squokers Anonymous" my Derringers I were flooded and they leaked - the Odin is a more forgiving of my squonk affliction. In addition to helping with flooding, this RM7 looks to me like it would be an easy build and then an easy re-wick with the coil in place. I may regret not getting two, one for each hand and each Reo.

SXD, Mrs CMD, a truly fortunate woman, requests that you stop posting pictures of the Kawasaki S/L; she has seen the effects of my watching your videos.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Firstly- Hey there Papa, good to "see" you!!! :D
Secondly- Thanks for the info. I do not like airy, but the hubby does, so it can be a possibility
Thanks again!

Good to be able to pop in. I just couldn't miss out on all the woody sale energy.

If the worse half is (or is likely to become) a lung hitter, this atty should serve it up well. It's also an easy one to put duals in. Rob's got it at a good price, too.

slappy3139

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2013
New Iberia, LA, USA
Exactly :) you know your REOs and attys bro. Nice work :)
I have 2 rogues in this picture[emoji6]

a223d8cceb244b3281fe17403990527f.jpg

Reactions: airedale2

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
My thoughts and my atomizer journey are similar, RM2, Odin, Derringer with an Igo and RM3 thrown in because they seemed like a good idea at the time. After the Derringer, I went back to the Odin. I like the free draw of the Odin and Derringer but as the founding member of "Over-squokers Anonymous" my Derringers I were flooded and they leaked - the Odin is a more forgiving of my squonk affliction. In addition to helping with flooding, this RM7 looks to me like it would be an easy build and then an easy re-wick with the coil in place. I may regret not getting two, one for each hand and each Reo.

SXD, Mrs CMD, a truly fortunate woman, requests that you stop posting pictures of the Kawasaki S/L; she has seen the effects of my watching your videos.
Ok. I'll stop.

image.jpg

Right now :)

malkuth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
Gray, TN, USA
So, my question is, it "can" be used with a single coil???
I have been using a single coil in mine for about a month now. So, yes, it can. I have my air set to about 1/2 with a single coil. I like this atty a lot. I am going to have to order a couple more.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Dang it SX, yes, please stop showing the Green Grand. I'm saving for a Kawasaki Green SL/LP with a Black Crinkle SL door, and you are just making the wait harder.

How would the RM7 work with a SC 1.4 - 1.5Ω coil work? Too large of a chamber for a good vape? With a new Grand I would like something a little different for a change over the RM2's.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Dang it SX, yes, please stop showing the Green Grand. I'm saving for a Kawasaki Green SL/LP with a Black Crinkle SL door, and you are just making the wait harder.

How would the RM7 work with a SC 1.4 - 1.5Ω coil work? Too large of a chamber for a good vape? With a new Grand I would like something a little different for a change over the RM2's.

LOL :)

Bro, I'm sorry but I've never tried a single coil in it so I can't give an accurate answer, but it's actually not so big of a chamber :)

Reactions: oplholik

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Here's a pic - 27 ga kanthal A1. Nets around .4ish ohms. It's s little used - it's been in there for about a month and I use it a lot. All day yesterday as a matter of fact :)

When did you make the switch to 27g? You've been such an advocate for 29g.

Man, you go away for a few weeks and the world shifts on its axis :)

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
When did you make the switch to 27g? You've been such an advocate for 29g.

Man, you go away for a few weeks and the world shifts on its axis :)
I've had it for a long time, the 27, but started to use it again when I dropped my resistance to stay with 8 wind coils :)

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
I've had it for a long time, the 27, but started to use it again when I dropped my resistance to stay with 8 wind coils :)

Ah. Yeah, I'm a big fan of the min and max wraps heuristics, myself.

I also feel that subohming is broken into two styles: Light (>.5ohms) and Deep (<.5ohms). You, my friend, have crossed into the Deep zone. Given your pull in the community, I'd expect others to follow (possibly using Kawa green mods :)).

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
image.jpg
Here you will see the go to for nearly any outside / walking around situation. I put the extra protection on it to protect it from the rigors of sunblock.

Didn't wanna bring the Kawi green because it would attract unwanted attention of the females of silicone valley (the nickname of my pool).

Also I must hold in my hits because the fog would attract attention of people thinking I'm smoking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread