Status
Not open for further replies.

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
I'm on a thread posting spree... I'm not accustomed to starting so many threads... feeling chatty, I guess.

Anyway. As the title indicates: I can find a ton of vids about the RM2, but my search-fu is weak today. I'm struggling to find any RM1 set up vids. Can someone direct me please?

I like this RM2 so much I decided I'd go ahead an take the RM1 out of the bag for the first time. I guess it came pre-built (there's a coil already installed) but I can make no sense of the coil being on top of the posts while at the same time it lacks any length of wick to soak up juice. The wick is trimmed to the very edges of the coil. - I think I'd like to watch a vid or two and figure it out before I do something completely wrong.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
The Reomizer lacked the durability of the RM2.

I did use them for many months.

The juice comes out the top of the center tube. It can wet the coil as a bubble of juice will contact the bottom of the coil. You don't need the ends of the wick to be long enough to touch the deck. I did try longer ends and see if squonking enough juice to wet the deck would work. Nope. The middle of the wick would dry before the ends.

Also remember to check your posts. They will get loose. Over time the tightening of the posts seemed to crush the gasket under the post. Then you get a short.

I ended up with two working Reomizers out of 5. Most due to the post gasket breaking. Those two and parts were donated to a Reonaut.

Robert gave us all a RBA to use on our REO's and the Reomizer worked great for a short time. He was quick to give us the RM2 and pull the Reomizer from production.

I am so grateful that he gave me the opportunity to try a RBA. I was hooked by the flavor and vapor. Now the RM2 is all I use.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
If your going to use it use it on your vv mod you will have the protection from the chip . The rm1 vaped great the down fall was it couldn't handle the average vapor . I used one for a long time and never had any problems . I never take my rbas on and off my mod though If I need to check my ohms I use a voltage meter .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread