Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Hello all,

Yes, this is a completely lazy post. Am wondering if anyone knows the size of the clear orings on the RM3 base that the cap slips over. One of mine is getting a bit loose. Might I be able to use one of the black orings that we get with our RM2's or the ones on the inside of our bottles (I have both in abundance)?

I know that I could get up from my chair and give these options a try but I would have to move a sleeping dog I also just put in a new coil and I'm quite sure I would wreck it if I got to trying new orings.

Hoping a wise Reo-being has experience in this arena? Thank you.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Near as I can tell (don't have unused ones kicking around and measuring used o-rings is approximate at best) they are 8 x 1mm.
Thanks Papa, it does look like they are smaller than the ones on Reos site and that I have in abundance. (Smallest being 10 X 1 mm. It's hard to know as they are clear which can muddy the waters. I suppose I could try one and see but then I would have to get up. Hahaha (actually been up and about). Perhaps I'll email the Modmaster, unless someone else has an idea.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I have no idea, or an RM3 but seem to always have a big lazy dog in my way.
Hahahaha! Yeah sounds like what it's like to walk thru our house! Hard to imagine what it would be like to walk without looking to see what 4-legged might be in my path. (Wouldn't have it any other way though)

Reactions: K31Scout

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
1 mm x 10 mm that I sell in the rebuildable atomizer
section will work but I think a 1.2 mm x 10 mm would be perfect
Thank you dear Modmaster! Are we Reonauts lucky or what?

Hey if anyone has a couple 1.2 mm x 10 mm sitting around collecting dust, I'm good for a Reo bottle, ready-X, or my first born. If not, I'll go with the smaller ones that I have in abundance.

Last edited:
Reactions: JC Okie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread