Status
Not open for further replies.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Rm8 all the way!! Best atty since the cyclone!

Mouth to lunge and direct lunge hit no prob!

I love that atty! Mtl guy here.

Actually I like the clone more the the authentic! Haha.. better made and has slightly smaller air holes then the v1.2 now v1.3 I have. I also had to wait over a month to get a new cap since mine was made wrong.. air slots cut too high. I have both clone and real one.

Now the big question is.. what's the center post made out of? Did rob replace it with stainless steel?

buy that one up people! Support the reo maker!

And you don't want to attempt to convert a new 1.3 authentic with new 2 peice post.. super ruff to do right for draining.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Hopefully 9 and 10 are a nuppin and vector! Lol.. sure. Wishful thinking.
I will never mod a atomizer that is already set up for bottom fed mods the nuppin is out of the ?. Not looking to step on anyone . I only mod atomizers that are set up for tube mods . The vector on the other hand is one I am looking at . I even contacted a few companies to see if they wanted to sell there atomizers to me set up for bottom fed so far none of them gave me the time of day or seemed remotely interested .

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Rm8 all the way!! Best atty since the cyclone!

Mouth to lunge and direct lunge hit no prob!

I love that atty! Mtl guy here.

Actually I like the clone more the the authentic! Haha.. better made and has slightly smaller air holes then the v1.2 now v1.3 I have. I also had to wait over a month to get a new cap since mine was made wrong.. air slots cut too high. I have both clone and real one.

Now the big question is.. what's the center post made out of? Did rob replace it with stainless steel?

Buy that one up people! Support the reo maker!

And you don't want to attempt to convert a new 1.3 authentic with new 2 peice post.. super ruff to do right for draining.
I replaced the bottom post with stainless the top half I left stock just drilled it out .

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Ok cool.. so wow.. what are 9 and 10 then? Should be interesting no doubt. No time frame?
No time frame my friend I got so many irons in the fire right now best guess would be 3 or 4 weeks for the next atty to appear

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
K thanks.. hmm. What's the odds of the wife allowing me to order another woodvil and rm8? :)

About like this guy's...

snowball-in-hell-65344_display_image.jpg

QuikDrawMcGraw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
Ontario. Canada
double dang, I just made an order a coupla days ago that should be arriving any sec now. Had I known these were coming out I would have included a black one fo'shore! Shipping takes forever on the boat to Canader! (boarder to blame, not the mod shucker)

I like black. Think I would like a RM8 too. say it fast enough it sounds like room mate...

ok, Maybe not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread