Status
Not open for further replies.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
After an RM2, RM3, RM7, RM9, Igo and an Odin - I am sold on the the RM9. It is an easy build with the very large post holes - my old eyes can find the proper spot easily. I use RXW on a 2.5 coil master at 1.0 Ohm. I used it with and without the screen and prefer to have the screen out.
Top air is my choice and I like the 9 better than the 7. It seems to be better at vapor production and taste.
There are no leaks around the "O" rings and it sits on the new 510. It fills and drains well. The RXW pulls plenty of juice because it has a deep well.
I am not going to seduced by more reviews, to me the 9 is like the Reo itself. I quit looking at new mods when I found the Reo and I will quit looking at atomizers now that I have found the RM9.

Thanks Rob!

PS: I may get the Kawasaki Green SL, SXW keeps putting his on here, tempting me and each time, I get weaker. But that would be it, absolutely, for sure.
:toast:

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
This is the vector styled one isn't it?
One of these days I'll win a lottery and I can buy all of the RMs. I always told myself I would so i could do videos and try and compete with super_x_drifter's videos. Although top airflow is something I've used and am not crazy about (was an Aeolus, not bottomfed though)

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
The RM9 is a Vector style. I have an original RDA and the quality, to me at least, is indistinguishable. I go for the top air flow not so much for flavor but for leaks. I am the founding member of Over Squonkers Anonymous and top air has cured me, even I can't over fill the atty. The design is resistant to positional leaks, I can set it down or put it in my pocket and it has to be nearly inverted to leak.
Those reviews look like quite an undertaking, big investment in equipment and time. I say, "Go for it", SXD needs the competition - keep him from getting stale.

Reactions: Fishcakes

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Anyone else with the RM9 find the top cap comes off the base top easily. Mine tilts and leaks in my pocket. Maybe thicker O rings?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

The trick is to take a piece of floss and put that under the oring to make it snug. Try one layer or 2 if it's still not snug.

I had to do this for my authentic derringer v1.2.

Rocceral

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Maine
The trick is to take a piece of floss and put that under the oring to make it snug. Try one layer or 2 if it's still not snug.

I had to do this for my authentic derringer v1.2.
Works awesome. Thanks for the tip. This RM9 is now leak proof in the pocket.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Squonkysquonkster

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2015
usa
I like my rm9 for ease of build and insane airflow its a cloud atty in my opinion, not much for flavor. I dont like the fact that the topcap sits on a lip at the base of the atty, this causes juice to bead up and sit at that lip squeezing out and getting on my hands/pockets. I even put teflon tape behond my orings to bolster them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread