RN 4081 *Super Mini* is 9.2mm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alac

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
actualy its kind of small, considering.
Many in the "mini" class are in the 9-9.5 mm range.
The assembled 4081 is shorter then many of the units on the market when it was givin that name.
(the m401 is skinnier, but almost a cm longer)

Super, well, a marketeting discriptor of the unit, not the units size.

I'd be carful on ordering replacements for that Colibri your useing, it might run on reverse polarity.
Several on the micros do that.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Hi,

This has nothing to do with my Colibri. I was looking at other kits as a back up. With 510's, RN4801, etc, you can buy 5 pack carts/cartos so cheap that I wanted another kit just to cut down on vaping away my Colibri or, X3 carts (not cheap). I just bought the RN4081 in a super sexy PCC kit, but I hate it and gave it to my neighbor to get started. It's just another E9 to me. The vent holes are nice, but 9.2mm width feels so unnatural, especially when a real cig is 7.8 (so is the Colibri and the X3). Once you find a real size battery that rocks, it's hard to go back to theses 'logs'. LOL Very hard to find many options for such a size. Mostly a zillion Google pages from China wholesale outlets. I did find Nucig Advanced Pro 3 that I 'believe' is 7.8 but the carts cost even more.

Thank you for writing me!!

Alac

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
I use the 4081 and the Blu, the Blu is the closest to cigarette size that I have used. Its probobly about that 7.8
The 4081 is same size as the 510 (looking at my 4081 batt-addapter-boge 510 carto on my desk.)

the 306 is thinner, but hard to find.
The m401 is also about 7.8 (m402 is shorter, M403 is even shorter)
Modern vaper side show is another one.
(I am not saying any of thes accesories will fit any others, except the M401, M402 and M403 are the same, just different leanths, sometimes grouped as M40x, even still A M401 might not fit in the m403 PCC)
Thing is, battery life is horrible on these things, thats why people gravatate away from them.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Maybe the battery life is bad on the models you listed because they are kinda old-school? The Colibri and X3 battery life is very good. I would say I get a solid 2 hours of heavy use before needing a charge and, unlike the big batts that take 3 to 4 hours to recharge, theses take 45 minutes. Big diff. I think all the models you listed are 8.5mm. I'll have to double check. Intresting about Blu being 7.8 (maybe) but 1. the light is blue (so silly IMO) and they use JC eliquid (yucks!)

Thanks Alac!! ;-)

Hi,

This has nothing to do with my Colibri. I was looking at other kits as a back up. With 510's, RN4801, etc, you can buy 5 pack carts/cartos so cheap that I wanted another kit just to cut down on vaping away my Colibri or, X3 carts (not cheap). I just bought the RN4081 in a super sexy PCC kit, but I hate it and gave it to my neighbor to get started. It's just another E9 to me. The vent holes are nice, but 9.2mm width feels so unnatural, especially when a real cig is 7.8 (so is the Colibri and the X3). Once you find a real size battery that rocks, it's hard to go back to theses 'logs'. LOL Very hard to find many options for such a size. Mostly a zillion Google pages from China wholesale outlets. I did find Nucig Advanced Pro 3 that I 'believe' is 7.8 but the carts cost even more.

Thank you for writing me!!

Odd. I just returned my Blu. I feel quite comfortable with the RN4081. Although the 501 is the same size as a real cig, it is just a little bit smaller than the RN4081. I did notice that the black battery (501) looks much smaller than the RN4081 battery. But the black RN4081 also looks smaller than the white RN4081. What do they say in the fashion world, "Black is a slimming color".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread