nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
A recent post by Robert Eugene O'Neil:
Just maybe your rm2 has hard feelings with you showing all the love to your high class chalice . Try talking nice maybe a few words like I no your not made of stainless and your a little rough on the edges but I still love you baby

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
Rob-isms consolidated:

"I wanted to toss myself into the dirt."

"I don't care if you vape or smoke carrots."

I love it when he says he's going to put on his "cape." While reading the thread history he once said he was putting on his cape over his PJs with plastic feet!

And the one gift that he would REALLY like is a Replicator, although a Transporter would be nice too.

"Well, if that happens, I'll have to toss myself into the dirt.."

I love it when he answers the phone "Johnny's Mod Shack."

Never pull on a tigers tail silly rabbits
Reo 18490 Simple but effective
Your standing on my cape
egg rolls and reos
I still want a replicator for my birthday
I even wear capes
I would offer my expertise but I can only make rhubarb

Rob: "Watch out for the HOOPLES - they're everywhere!"

Rob: "I'm a walking misfit of science until I get a couple of coffees in me"
and
Rob: "MX and Lisa have a shine about them"

The best part is I could see Dave all made up.He would fit in with lots of Maine woman you find at walmart

Its true the hopples are everywhere you have to stay on your toes

Some more!
We should punish that guy toss him in the dirt . That would make you a reonaughty
Button mashers how they love to mash mash mash mash

I am a jedi squonktoligist thick or thin I am in

Yes a transporter would be great I could hand deliver mods and do in house repairs if they had egg rolls

Rob: Evenin Juice Junkies!

Rob: Damn typing ninjas!

Only in Rob's PM replys to me.....
"What you again"? & "Now what"? What a kidder he can be..er..ah...um..he is kidding right...oh of course he is...

Hooples are everyone but me . There not evil or nice there the masses there everywhere. I am a hoople to you. dictionary's bah I make my own language as I go

"He's too big to spank, not much I can do about it." -Rob

.....Slippery....

manly salmon is what you call your pink t shirt when your buddies are poking at ya

Just maybe your rm2 has hard feelings with you showing all the love to your high class chalice . Try talking nice maybe a few words like I no your not made of stainless and your a little rough on the edges but I still love you baby

"It looked like they field dressed a small animal in there".
That's the one I loved.

Here's my favorite:
"I can kick my mod down a gravel road and the button wont move."
Quickly followed by "You can use it as a skateboard."

A used wood mod not sure your going to like that of course you can always sell it if it smells like honey foo foo chockalate raspberry infused with marshmallow puff squirrel juice

And this juicy tid bit from yesterday.
Originally Posted by redeyedancer
Sent while floating down stream on a oak leaf singing jingles to the critters on the shoreline

Rob says...
I don't care if god told you to ask, I won't budge. Even if Elvis asked me to pre-order, I will tell him no...and I love the king.

There is no love when it comes to wood mods . People may act kind but there thinking devious thoughts and will steel your mod out of your cart and after they no its theirs . He or she will do a happy dance while your crying on your keyboard

Silly hooples carrying suit cases to vape

Here's a funny one in reference to sub-ohmers and delrin buttons (that he's replacing with something that won't melt:
"... hooples can melt buttons and the throat burners they eat them like candy."

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Here's a funny one in reference to sub-ohmers and delrin buttons (that he's replacing with something that won't melt):

"... hooples can melt buttons and the throat burners they eat them like candy."

And I just came back here to put that one in!!! You beat me Jan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread