Not open for further replies.

Raynman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Marion In USA
When big Hitter said.
Roger that, you could put a poly finish on a fine wood or some plywood or MDF and they would all feel exactly the same with poly ........ Boooooo

I like to feel the wood

I feel like I should go do something MANLY now after typing that ...... Off to skin a buck with a piece of flint.

Rob said.
To funny run along little cave man grunting and snorting

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Just to update so people stop asking me all the metal mods will be equipped with the new sub ohm magical roast your lung contacts .

These belong here:

If these contacts dont cut it your in trouble I dont see it getting any better . The next faze will be doing hot knifes and a paper towel roll to inhale the vapor . Or you could just get the stove burner hot and drop juice on it and huff like a junky .

Next faze mods with tractor batteries

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
And he makes a rhyme too!
I should make a jingle I could call it if I had a golden spring .
It could on to If I had a golden spring I could roast my lung
If I had a golden spring I could make the magic clouds
If I had a golden spring I would be a supa star and on and on and on
If I had a golden spring and a magic melt proof button I would be the king you would see

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
Robert is still at it! LOL! Gotta love that guy!

Muha hahaha ha ha ha ha that is all I have to say on that subject Poor chowder why do I torture you so, You got your magical SO/LP/SL and you think you beat the monster Its never that easy

I noticed I can still see the monkey on your back is all

I am Reo king for a day not so bad .
I starting jingling this tune as I read your quote .

And you may find yourself living in a shotgun shack
And you may find yourself in another part of the world
And you may find yourself behind the wheel of a large automobile
And you may find yourself in a beautiful house, with a beautiful wife
And you may ask yourself
Well...How did I get here?

Last edited:

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
It's in here!
You can break a reo it happens all the time but 99% of the time its user era . Believe me I have days were 5 to 10 of them roll into the shop beat and battered . Some of them look like people used them to grade driveways others look like they used them to field dress small animals . Some of them I swear I could grow potatoes in the sludge buildup by the spring

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
Rob is on a roll!

I still love my 3/64 intake in you no whats great about not using large air holes at super low ohm slight pause my batteries last longer and my mod never ever has problems . The larger the air intake the lower in ohm you have to go to get back to were you started . Its a slippery slope one has to no when its time to say ok this is enough . 1/16 intake not bad for a intake I see some people using holes I could park my truck in. I ask myself why do they even bother using the dam cap just huff over it like a junky no need for drip tips or a cap bonus

Reactions: SteamStack

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
In this thread: The Mystique Of A REO

Originally Posted by Dougiestyle:
Truth of the matter is that Rob was educated under a Voodoo Shaman and uses porcupine tears in a magical concoction that is dusted over the CnC machine. A couple chants, a dance under moonlight (clothing optional), some porcupine dust and abracadbra! REO.

It's the truth. Ask him yourself.

And Robert replied:

I will generally wear my pajamas with the plastic feet with my 14 inch custom gold cape with the ritual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread