Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Rob is on a roll!I still love my 3/64 intake in you no whats great about not using large air holes at super low ohm slight pause my batteries last longer and my mod never ever has problems . The larger the air intake the lower in ohm you have to go to get back to were you started . Its a slippery slope one has to no when its time to say ok this is enough . 1/16 intake not bad for a intake I see some people using holes I could park my truck in. I ask myself why do they even bother using the dam cap just huff over it like a junky no need for drip tips or a cap bonus

that one is HILARIOUS :laugh: :lol: LMAO

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
If you want something that will grab you buy the boo boo get some Havana gold from alien visions . Warning this is not squirrel juice this is something John Wayne would have enjoyed . I like the 18 mg anything lower kills the the juice ,

Do not file the positive contact or we will be forced to send you the magic D cap . You have to wear it for a week if you file the gold contacts .
:lol::laugh::lol:

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Love this one from Robert!!!

"When your spring is compressing in your mod when you push the button you no your a button masher .
Got to love button mashers
What I love most about mashers they never admit it . Oh no rob I never mash the button it just broke on its on and you should really do something about that lol So I did

Break this one and you get the grand champion pooba award . We will hold you up with highest reverence

This one will make your finger sore please don't complain I will block all cries of sore fingers out With Christmas jingles"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread