• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Rochester Area/Western NY vape meet and Holiday Party Dec. 10 in Henrietta, NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

sl_rat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
Western, NY
Yeah, we know your role as well... And if you try to roofie Al again, you will never be invited to another meet... We have TRIED to explain to you that even though Al likes you... He doesn't LIKE YOU, like you.... :p

thank you... you gave me one of the best laughs i've had in a LONG TIME with that one.
as far as the Rohypnol is concerned, it's easy to judge others.... Al is not a big TEASE with you. i'd like to see how strong your resolve would be if he STOPPED putting out for you.

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
thank you... you gave me one of the best laughs i've had in a LONG TIME with that one.
as far as the Rohypnol is concerned, it's easy to judge others.... Al is not a big TEASE with you. i'd like to see how strong your resolve would be if he STOPPED putting out for you.

You have a point... though I did travel with him down to vaporcon in Richmond VA, and he cut me off the minute he saw Cisco... I don't blame him... Cisco is DREAMY!

CaminoDiablo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
East Pembroke NY
You have a point... though I did travel with him down to vaporcon in Richmond VA, and he cut me off the minute he saw Cisco... I don't blame him... Cisco is DREAMY!

LOL, well I must say "he's not in it for the money", you only wanted me for my gas money :p

Rat, :blink: Zen gave me $20 to make you happy last time, got me dinner at KFC, was worth it lol

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
LOL, well I must say "he's not in it for the money", you only wanted me for my gas money :p

Rat, :blink: Zen gave me $20 to make you happy last time, got me dinner at KFC, was worth it lol

GAS Money? Dude... I introduced you to waffle house! AND Chic Fil-a...

BY THE WAY, Rat... I did NOT give him 20 bucks... I still owe him for that little "favor"... lets see if he EVER gets paid for that now!

CaminoDiablo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
East Pembroke NY
GAS Money? Dude... I introduced you to waffle house! AND Chic Fil-a...

BY THE WAY, Rat... I did NOT give him 20 bucks... I still owe him for that little "favor"... lets see if he EVER gets paid for that now!

I must say that the waffle house and the chic where the bomb in food, A+ for that. Rat wasn't gonna tell ya but it was a $50, I upped the price cause of the way your knees looked lol 8-o

LilyBear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Western NY
ok so for the record ....ride with none of you unless i have something to trade for it and make sure i get my own drinks? Just checking here trying to get this all in order BEFORE its some kinda he said she said LOL. And yeah Vapin you are right it was you (sorry zen needless blame has been placed on you but that may be momentary from the sounds of things....) ! Alright off to work more on my "project" and think about what to bring......

Illustrated_Man

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2010
Rochester, NY
So, here's the kool-aid pickles in the fridge...gaze upon them!!!

RZgBw.jpg

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
I'm stalking this thread wondering if I want to - what's the word - associate. With you people. LOL :toast: - I just don't know if I can keep up :p

There's room for everybody... and I'm sure you can keep up. Usually about half-way through the meet we throw Rat out and everything returns to normal... it's all good... JOIN US!

Oh, by the way... all of this is us kidding around... we have a fantastic group of the best people around... INCLUDING Rat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread