• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Rochester Area/Western NY vape meet and Holiday Party Dec. 10 in Henrietta, NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaminoDiablo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
East Pembroke NY
I have never met another vaper IRL in fact. Well, my hubby vaped for a couple weeks then quit altogether so I guess that's not completely true. But. Yeah. Never been to a "meet". **slinks away to shuffle calender around** :)

It's a blast and worth it, the people are fun and you get to see all the cool things that are out there.

sl_rat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
Western, NY
.....Usually about half-way through the meet we throw Rat out and everything returns to normal...

i've been thrown out of nicer places than anywhere you might hang out, mister!!! LOL. i'm still bitter about not seeing you this summer at Jonny and Mo's. i have so much abuse set aside for you that i may have to pack a bag... i'm pretty sure that i have my buddy Dan coming as well. can't wait to see everyone.

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
i've been thrown out of nicer places than anywhere you might hang out, mister!!! LOL. i'm still bitter about not seeing you this summer at Jonny and Mo's. i have so much abuse set aside for you that i may have to pack a bag... i'm pretty sure that i have my buddy Dan coming as well. can't wait to see everyone.

Bring it, sith lord... Bring it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread