• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Rochester Area/Western NY vape meet and Holiday Party Dec. 10 in Henrietta, NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarrieM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2010
Rochester NY
Well, I was thinking Holiday Cookies, that way if there's any left we can split em up and have a nice assortment for home... if there's none left, we enjoyed some nice cookies... just my 2cents!

How about peanut butter cookies with the hershey kisses in them. They are simple enough to make.

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
small glitch - kid has a swim meet - must remember to ask how she feels about my possible (probable) absence :blush:

Well that's a tricky situation... kids need the support of their parents...

wait... I have an idea... tell your child "I need to go to this vaping party, or I may relapse back to smoking, and then I'll die... would you rather have me at your swim meet or die?"

Let them decide....

Please understand I'm not serious when I say that... it could be deemed distasteful if I was serious...

kcos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2011
Rochester, NY
mawnco.com
Well that's a tricky situation... kids need the support of their parents...

wait... I have an idea... tell your child "I need to go to this vaping party, or I may relapse back to smoking, and then I'll die... would you rather have me at your swim meet or die?"

Let them decide....

Please understand I'm not serious when I say that... it could be deemed distasteful if I was serious...

And if the kid is a teen you might not like the answer. LOL

Paislia

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
NY, USA

I think you mean to suggest that I say if I attend I WILL run the risk of death so your "ever so personally taken I am certain you were dead serious" suggestion should read something like " . . . .would you rather have me at the swim meet and dead soon? Or absent but around to meet your kids". Or something. And yes. She is a teenager. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread