• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Rochester Area/Western NY vape meet and Holiday Party Dec. 10 in Henrietta, NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarrieM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2010
Rochester NY
JonnyVapΣ;4765699 said:
Sucks we couldn't make it...especially with all the new people who made it. I had a contractor scheduled at 8am Saturday to check out a double door install. Well, they checked it out and decided to install them both instead of rescheduling the install. Then the installers had to leave before finishing the job and I had to get the doors insulated to seal up the gaping holes around the door frames. Ever cut plaster with a circular saw? No? Oh it's great. Pick up a shovel-full of fine dirt and throw it into the most powerful fan you can find. My living room was trashed. My Christmas tree looks like I pulled it out of some dusty warehouse after sitting for a decade. I can't believe they did that. And they're not even done yet...

Uhggg! I don't envy you that clean up. I remember taking plaster down off a plaster/lathe wall, everything was covered in powder and it took a couple of weeks to get it cleaned up well.

JonnyVapΣ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2010
Rochester NY
Uhggg! I don't envy you that clean up. I remember taking plaster down off a plaster/lathe wall, everything was covered in powder and it took a couple of weeks to get it cleaned up well.

Ya...awesome stuff to be around especially after almost getting killed off by pneumonia a month ago.

LilyBear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Western NY
i am so sorry to hear that rob, cannot be easy. hopefully we see you next time though
Sorry I couldn't make it guys :( My father passed away two weeks ago and I've been so extremely busy with taking care of the aftermath. Unfortunately it also brought me back to smoking but I will be vaping again shortly. Hope to see you all soon at the next meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread