Roll mega PCC on joyetech site

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterStick

Jan 24, 2010
Pa
I'm a pretty big fan of my Eroll Mega PCC! I carry a small needle-tipped bottle for juice top offs so I don't really need the cart storage area. I may just carve out the separators with an exacto knife to store an extra eRoll.

Anyone have any luck finding a long, skinny juice bottle that would fit into the cart storage area? That would be ideal!

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I guess I'll take the doors off of my other 2 originals

I use the leather cases so I have "2" slots for my eroll, probably won't spring for the mega "yet".

But can anyone tell me how to remove front doors in a way that won't break the rest of the kit? I know there must be a way but I've never done it.

In the leather case, "opening" my PCC is just a pain, not really necessary since the leather covers the PCC pretty nicely

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
I use the leather cases so I have "2" slots for my eroll, probably won't spring for the mega "yet".

But can anyone tell me how to remove front doors in a way that won't break the rest of the kit? I know there must be a way but I've never done it.

In the leather case, "opening" my PCC is just a pain, not really necessary since the leather covers the PCC pretty nicely

That's why I never bought a case. There is only one screw in the original PCC. Take that out and wiggle, when it comes apart you will see how easy it is to remove the door. I think there are 2 screws, but it's been a couple of years so I don't remember. It was easy though.
I almost bought a case but didn't think about putting the PCC in it without a door. That makes sense. The 3X is perfect though.

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana

Watch for sales. I probably wouldn't have pulled the trigger if not for the RMV sale. And they have been good to us.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
That's why I never bought a case. There is only one screw in the original PCC. Take that out and wiggle, when it comes apart you will see how easy it is to remove the door. I think there are 2 screws, but it's been a couple of years so I don't remember. It was easy though.
I almost bought a case but didn't think about putting the PCC in it without a door. That makes sense. The 3X is perfect though.

Thanks so much! Never thought to look for the screws.

I got the case because it allowed me to carry 2 eroll batts, one stays in the charger, the other in the slot in the case. The cases were quite cheap, so I was suprised when I got REAL LEATHER, and nice leather to boot. It is very very good quality leather on outside with some kind of felt like backing on inside. PCC fits perfectly into it. I highly recommend.

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
Thanks so much! Never thought to look for the screws.

I got the case because it allowed me to carry 2 eroll batts, one stays in the charger, the other in the slot in the case. The cases were quite cheap, so I was suprised when I got REAL LEATHER, and nice leather to boot. It is very very good quality leather on outside with some kind of felt like backing on inside. PCC fits perfectly into it. I highly recommend.

I'm a chain vaper though. I found out quick that I could kill a batt and a cart just driving to town. Had to make sure the PCC was fully charged before leaving. Erolls had to be separated to prevent leaking... I love them for driving though, so the Mega should work.
If not, I can fall back on the istick or egrip....or a mini passthrough....! It's nice to have decent devices FINALLY!

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Watch for sales. I probably wouldn't have pulled the trigger if not for the RMV sale. And they have been good to us.

Yes, I like RMV,

The other one I use is ecigsupply. They are fantastic, and everything is genuine, they have killer good sales, and everything is always perfect when I recieve it.

They also have a REWARDS program, which is good for me, i like earning rewards and try to stick w/vendors who give them. It really helps out when you place future orders.

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
Yes, I like RMV,

The other one I use is ecigsupply. They are fantastic, and everything is genuine, they have killer good sales, and everything is always perfect when I recieve it.

They also have a REWARDS program, which is good for me, i like earning rewards and try to stick w/vendors who give them. It really helps out when you place future orders.

I hadn't heard of them. I imagine a lot of vendors will be clearing out of the eroll stock. I'm going to watch for batt deals. I just didn't expect the ego-c heads too. I'm still swapping out my ego-c heads on my istick for different liquids. I guess they see the end of the ego. Works for me. Vapor bank likes to sell high end and clearo style though.

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
Well, even using eyeglass screwdriver, that "screw" was too tiny. I don't have anything around here that will fit, I even went thru my entire computer / laptop repair kit. :(

Yeah, they are tiny. I have a small electronics set of screwdrivers. I think Harbor Freight has them cheap.

torontocurious

Jan 2, 2015
toronto
I just ordered the Mega PCC, i'm super excited for it.

Had a question for those who have it: does it fit the e-roll cartridges with the rubber cap on them? I watched a user video on youtube and it seemed like she couldn't get them into the cart storage. If not, how do you store your carts in there?

Without the rubber top, won't they spill eventually?

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
I just ordered the Mega PCC, i'm super excited for it.

Had a question for those who have it: does it fit the e-roll cartridges with the rubber cap on them? I watched a user video on youtube and it seemed like she couldn't get them into the cart storage. If not, how do you store your carts in there?

Without the rubber top, won't they spill eventually?

They fit with the caps, but they are snug. I have carts in it, but I usually top off from a bottle.

Pepo

Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
North
The eRoll-C tanks are way too snug with the caps on. Hope Joyetech fixes that soon.
I recommend to break away the two walls which is to separate the tanks, then to file the tops of the caps a little thinner, so they can fit more easily.

Still the caps are better to set a best position on to the tanks as well as in to the groove.

Tober138

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
cHARLOTte, NC
I am placing two with caps and one without (in the middle).

I am doing the exact same thing. With the middle one un-capped, it is actually quite easy to pop out the two capped ones on either end as you then have a bit of room to do so.

When at work, I just leave the middle cart empty as I can top off carts from a bottle if needed. When I go out, I cover the top of the middle (un-capped) cart with a small piece of Scotch tape, which seems to prevent it from leaking out until I swap it out for an empty cart (its the first one I swap out).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread