• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Rollcall: Local Phoenix E-Cig suppliers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Nope, totally different. That guy is in Georgia and has been around for several years.

This is the guy that was here locally (in El Mirage) and now seems to be off the radar http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ew-products-price-reductions-vapor-shack.html That was his last post on ECF too and his last Twitter was about 2 days earlier than that post.

Thevaporshack is alive and well and has Twitter, etc. (which is where you find their location).

Vaporshack probably went out of biz since THEvaporshack got all his biz? Who knows but we'll see if we can't dig up where the other guy went to. The FDA is kicking little guys butz and they go out of biz every day with one order seizure. :( Could be what is up with this one.

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Vaporshack probably went out of biz since THEvaporshack got all his biz? Who knows but we'll see if we can't dig up where the other guy went to. The FDA is kicking little guys butz and they go out of biz every day with one order seizure. :( Could be what is up with this one.

I know and it is heartbreaking. Folks work so hard and put so much work and money into making a little business for themselves...and poof ~! I know it happens everyday. Sad, Sad, Sad.

Thank you for the update & info.
Paula

JewelzBagz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2011
AZ

NORTHERN ARIZONA (added 10/31/2010)

AZ Smoke Free, LLC.
P.O. Box 3000
Show Low, AZ 85902
Toll Free: 1 800-358-0994
Fax: (866) 947-6377
Email: admin@azsmokefree.com
Support: support@azsmokefree.com
AZSmokeFree
The Better Way To Smoke - Contact
(please post if you have purchased from this company, as I have no info on them (7/3/2011)

Just wanted to say that I have purchased from this company. I bought my first starter sets from him: ego, 510 and 808. I had a problem with one of the batts on the 510 being doa. He replaced it right away.

Brutus Buckeye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Body in Knoxville, TN
www.facebook.com
Glad I found this list, will be in Phoenix next week for a few days. Will try and check out some of the local store fronts! Any other vapors want to meet up then maybe we can. Will be bringing my GRIP, Cali Pep Phid and GLV Super-Mini, one can never have enough backups. LOL

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Will you be here on the 23rd?

Maybe you can come to our vaping social group meet on the 23rd at 1:00pm? Info is posted here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...t-vip-social-meet-october-23-2011-1-00-a.html

A map is here (also with info. about the place, on their website) SunUp Brewing Company - Our Location

If not, there are lots of people near you. Maybe we could set up something at Zikwid Lounge (great vaping lounge). A place you should visit regardless and it's not far from you. It's located at 59th Avenue and Bell Road, here's a map: Zikwid Lounge | Contact Us Their liquid line is great... and they have a little bit of everything.

Also, Aroma E-juice is Northeast... email Jerry and he'll meet up with you (has liquids). No storefront.

Let me know the dates you'll be in town? I'll put a shout out to our Facebook group members for ya.

Brutus Buckeye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Body in Knoxville, TN
www.facebook.com
Thanks Hellen, I will be there from the 19th-22nd. Saw the meet and would have come if I was still there. I will be sure and check out the Zikwid Lounge. I also talked to John at thee-cig and will be stopping by there. Not sure how much free time I will have so hate to really set anything up specifically, my dad and his family live there and I will be visiting with them. I usually come out once a year and love it there.

whatitstrue

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2011
Phoenix, AZ.
Hellen A. Handbasket;
Maybe we could set up something at Zikwid Lounge (great vaping lounge). A place you should visit regardless and it's not far from you. It's located at 59th Avenue and Bell Road, here's a map: Zikwid Lounge | Contact Us Their liquid line is great... and they have a little bit of everything.
Just a correction ZIKWID is on 51st Ave and Bell Road. On the North East corner, next door to the Chevron.

Last edited:

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Glad you liked Zikwid. Hope you had a good time while you were out here. Next time, see if you can't make it for a social group meet or schedule us in for a few hours some evening or weekend. Let me know when you're planning to come out next, and maybe we can all get together.

orachel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Mesa, Arizona...USA
I'm soo excited that there's all these local suppliers! I've been ordering everything online. Darn... would have saved a fortune in shipping! And VERY COOL that FSUSA offers group free shipping! I didn't know that, and order from them all the time. What an exemplary model of client service they are... really terrific vendor. Plus, their Super Sour and Gummy Bear specialty blends are some of my fave juices. I don't get out and about that much due to health, but boy, I'd love to make it to one of the get togethers. Sounds like a wicked great time, for sure! Hellen A Handbasket, so glad you had that link to group in your sig. You totally made my day with this group! Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread