• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Rollcall: Local Phoenix E-Cig suppliers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
This was mentioned in another thread, and I thought it'd be a good idea to point out here that we also have Valley resources for those of us that DIY - you can get VG at Sprouts markets in their skin care section, 7-ish dollars for a 240ml bottle. Also, ABC Cake Decorating Supply at 28th street and Indian School in Phoenix has LOTS of flavors, mostly LorAnn but there are a couple other brands.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
I don't recall seeing this info posted before, if it has I apologize. You can buy "Now VG" at Natures Finest in Mesa (16oz for $9). They also have a store in Fountain Hills, I've not been there but have to assume they also have it. You can also get a few different size glass dropper bottles at Natures Finest but a better source is Southwest Herb, a diy herbal shop on Center St. in Mesa. They have a large selection at better prices.

BuddyD

Verified Member
Jan 4, 2011
Buckeye, Arizona
I stopped by the Zikwid Lounge today, I noticed that it wasn't to far away and figured it was worth a look. The store is very nice and had a decent selection of gear and liquid. The prices are not the cheapest but for the convience and no shipping it averages out for most purchases. I tried the Zikwid Zenberry very nice liquid, even picked up a bottle. This is not a juice I would have tried or purchased anyother way, its the most expensive juice I have bought to date. I might buy it again but a dollar a mil is a hard sell imo. The hardware selection was nice, egos, bolts, Omegas, Buzz Pros, Silver Bullets and even a 24k gold plated Omega, along with the standard accessories. Its nice to know that its there if for some reason I need something immediately, although I have always stayed stocked to avoid it. I recommend checking it out.

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
If anyone here still hasn't checked out Zikwid, tonight's the night to do it - they're hosting their second stand-up comedy night tonight. Great opportunity to hang out with vapers, score some gear, and have some laughs.

When: Saturday, July 7 2012, 7pm
Where: Zikwid Lounge, 5060 West Bell Road suite C, Glendale, Arizona 85308
Door charge: $5.00, goes straight to the performers

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
There's a new vendor in town, centrally located even!

Name: .... Out
Address: 708 E. Virginia Ave, Phoenix AZ 85006
Phone: 602-354-3672
Hours: M-F 11am-7pm, Sat 12pm-6pm, Sun 1pm-5pm
Website: coming soon, but they have a facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/buttoutecig
Accepts cash and credit cards

Most hardware is from Totally Wicked, and they stock juice from Totally Wicked, SnG Vapor, Primo Vapor and more. Nice and cozy lounge setup with couches, chairs, tables, and board games, with local artists' works on the walls and local musicians' music on the stereo. The owner, Matt Berger, is an enthusiastic vaper and a good guy. Check it out next time you're in the neighborhood!

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
Welcome! Have you considered a food-truck type approach to your storefront? I'd buy from a vape truck!

Wow dude! That is an awesome idea! Thanks! I hadn't even thought of taking a "food truck style" approach to it! We could work events like baseball games and football games. But where do you think would be good during the day?

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
Good question, probably one best answered by someone who's had experience running a food truck. I would imagine that there is some kind of arrangement for regular locations, it seems that the trucks I see are always in the same place at the same time most of the time... but yeah, that kinda situation would give you a 'regular' location as well as the ability to serve special events and locations, and you can keep your clientele informed via twitter feeds and facebook and the like.

Working for the New Times, which is admittedly smitten by food trucks and the subsequent culture, I see a lot of action and growth in this 'out of the box' retail space. It'd be cool to see vaping be able to catch some of that cultural crossover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread