• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Rollcall: Local Phoenix E-Cig suppliers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
Been there a few times, they were the first B&M in our neck of the woods to stock the Innokin VV v3's that Sunny's so fond of. It's mostly hookah and head, but the vape gear they have is better than your average selection and priced reasonably. Their house juice is only 15mg, but they rep for a few other makers too.

*edit: Oh, I drove by that intersection (16th and Bethany) today and noticed there's another vape shop opening up caddycorner to it. I'm investigating Friday.

Last edited:

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Drove past and saw this new place Are you 18? - TREND VAPE | TREND VAPE

Adam will be at our next West Side meet on October 20th to get to know us a little and most likely, also at our Central meet. He's interested in vending at the meets. Nice guy. I've had PMs from him on Facebook and I have spoken to him over the phone. I haven't been able to get on that side of town to check out the shop, but he's got some blingy pink girly stuff I'd like to check out. LOL Also interesting is he's really interested in the fact that there really isn't a good vape shop out here in the Surprise area. He's going to check it out more. One can only hope!!

He also said a place called Vapor Etc. just opened up nearby. They're at 5812 N 16th St, Phoenix, AZ 85016 (602) 264-4223 Owner: Brian. Is that what you're talking about Dave? I put them on our list this morning. I haven't been able to find website or facebook pages for them. Just Yelp info.

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
Well, the one by Tokyo Express on Camelback was closed when we got there at about 11, but it was called Vape Central. They have a foosball table in there, I could see it through the glass.

Then we went to Vapor Etc at 16th and Bethany Home, and it's a cool little shop. Took some pix, talked up VIP, and sampled some juices. They're having a contest tomorrow (call for the time) for who can blow the biggest cloud. Prize is a Chi-You clone. They've been open a couple of weeks, it's a small place but it's got a nice feel to it and they're off to a good start.

hulkvapr

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
Tucson
www.theecig.com
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Supplier discussing business in unauthorized area
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread