Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
No I don't actually need this many Reos, I didn't plan to buy this many... it's Rob and Papa's fault.o_O

... but mostly Rob :)

I rotate about 15 of the little suckers (woodies, metal grands, couple of VVG's), depending on mood and/or situation. Some are for yard work, others for business trips, a few are for late night relaxing (and are a little more precious). I prolly use 4 or 5 throughout the day (different juices/builds/situations).

Because I could touch all of them in any given week, I'm not so rigorous about the cleaning before setting any of them down for a time. If I haven't used one in more than a week, I'll dry burn the coils and rewick, maybe dump out the juice if it feels off (and clean the bottle and feeder tube).

Fresh batteries every day I pick up a new one to use.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:
Ok so, my vape gear takes up one full size kitchen cabinet, or I should say, one door of a kitchen cabinet. I've seen folks with vape boxes, vape stands, vape desks....

What do you have nerak, a vape room? A vape floor?! A vape shed, you have a vape shed, don't you!!?:D
A vape wing, I suspect.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Right now I've got four ready to go, and two on the bench awaiting TLC, one has a scorched wick from forgetting to squonk, the other needs the bottle cleaned. Sometimes I'll use just one Grand for days, other times I'll rotate through them throughout the day. It's nice to have multiples sitting there filled, charged, and ready to go at a moments notice.

sjoat

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2011
Earth
Heh

For me it's... each one has to have a purpose (1 for workhorse, 1 for lounge/chill, 1 for stealth, 1 for experimenting). If I get one I don't _need_, the floodgates open, and I'll start thinking "hmm, now I need a dark one with a light door to complement reo #8".

So basically I have a few more months to think up a reason to resin :\

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
On the original question, I have 2 2015 woodvil's for me, and 2 for my wife, I rotate them both monthly. I have a "few" grands, they are cleaned, deoxit'd, and stored in a waterproof safe, except for the one my son is currently using to avoid smoking in the house.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:
Ok so, my vape gear takes up one full size kitchen cabinet, or I should say, one door of a kitchen cabinet. I've seen folks with vape boxes, vape stands, vape desks....

What do you have nerak, a vape room? A vape floor?! A vape shed, you have a vape shed, don't you!!?:D

I use two shelves behind glass in my media cabinet in my living-room for my REO's. The ones running are either by my computer or in my holder on my loveseat. I do have a REO room. A table with my supplies for building coils, making covers, etc. I have two drawers in use for DIY bottles, extra chargers, wax, polish and such. On top there is a tackle box with drip tips. In the closet is a large tool box with all my DIY flavorings, syringes and such. My three Pila chargers are always sitting on my dryer next to the power strip along with a large bottle of juice for quick fills.

I was really glad to have a spare room when I rented this house. It has always been "the REO" room! Not fancy, nothing too special, but it works great!

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
I use two shelves behind glass in my media cabinet in my living-room for my REO's. The ones running are either by my computer or in my holder on my loveseat. I do have a REO room. A table with my supplies for building coils, making covers, etc. I have two drawers in use for DIY bottles, extra chargers, wax, polish and such. On top there is a tackle box with drip tips. In the closet is a large tool box with all my DIY flavorings, syringes and such. My three Pila chargers are always sitting on my dryer next to the power strip along with a large bottle of juice for quick fills.

I was really glad to have a spare room when I rented this house. It has always been "the REO" room! Not fancy, nothing too special, but it works great!
Awesome. Just awesome!

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
I have 2, one I don't use often I like keeping it in the new condition of the older Reo as when Mrs. Jan sent it. When I had 2 Reo's I used in daily rotation, I had the same unflavored in one and some flavor in another. I can't vape a flavor all day but I picked it up when I needed a change. I gave the one Reo to a user here, so I got one dedicated to unflavored and a tank on another device for flavor. I do have 3 devices, (1 Reo, 2 non-Reo's) in my daily rotation. All are setup completely different.

TX Foilhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Both of mine are in constant rotation, I have 4 doors so I can change things up to make me feel like my collection is bigger. I do have an extra Nuppin so I have a fresh build ready to go whenever I feel the need. I'm getting better at this build thing, but after having a night with no REO's working I decided I would do my best to make sure I never had to go through that again.

Reactions: RuDawg7890

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I no longer use any of my tube mods, but the 30+ mods, their toppers and spare parts alone wouldn't fit in one of these "Base Crates"...

vc.jpg

Currently I keep my Reos in three 1.5 X 4.5 X 4.5 clear square plastic boxes sitting side by side on my computer desk right in front of the flat screen monitor that are just the right size to each hold up to 8 Reo Grands/Mini 2.1's or 6 18650 or 18490 plus 2 14500 Woodvil's in two rows. They don't tip over, don't rub against each other and any of the Reos can be easily plucked from them individually for use. With a dozen of the boxes on hand there is plenty of room for more Reos. I also have right sized lined wooden "crates" for up to 6 of them to stand in on the end table next to my recliner, 4 next to the bed, 4 in the kitchen and 4 each in other rooms and one that holds 6 on my walker. All my Reo spares are in 11 X 14 divided storage cases in the hutch on my computer desk, as is all my coil building/wicking gear/supplies, racks full of extra charged batteries, spare atty's, etc. And my 30ml/60ml refill from joose bottles are in racks on the desk as well (the 12K ml plus of mixed joose and DIY supplies are stored in my refrigerator/freezer). I also have a custom desk I built out of solid maple with a solid surface top that now is a vaping desk used for doing cleaning, repairs, DIY, the UC, has all my batt chargers lined up on it and has ample storage for everything else vape related, all the tools I use for it, etc. A SS plate inlaid on a corner is D &T for a machinists vise and other tools bolted down to be used for repairs, twisting wires, etc. IOW, if anyone comes in my place and goes into any room they will know immediately that I vape. Or if they look in the fridge/freezer probably would give me a strange look since all the door shelves in both are full of joose and DIY supplies.

What I am still lacking is a carrier for my truck. The gent that custom makes my custom wood vape stands/etc had a shop fire and is still not back up and running again yet after months. So in the interim I use VapeSox to carry extra Reos in the truck, with the one in use just in a shirt pocket. When he is I will also have custom wood stands made for all the Reos with plenty of extra room for growth. :)

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
.....................................^^^^^^^^^............................................................
Quick (crappy) picture to go with the above post about the temporary quarters for my 21 Reos. Lots more joose on the right, lots of supplies on the left and on both sides inside the computer desk hutch.

x21reo.jpg

Last edited:

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Good going, Spydro, but what about offsite backups? :)

I don't need any "backups"... ;) Almost anyplace I go away from the computer desk I have 4-6 Reos with me that are currently being used in rotation. As listed in the post above, there are holders for at least 4 in every place I go in the bungalow, and VapeSocks for them when out and about in the truck, etc. When I go to specific places in the bungalow that I'll be at for a fairly long length of time, I simply take the 4-6 I am rotating at the moment along and put them in the holders that stay at those places. For short around the place things and chores I always carry a Reo in a shirt pocket.

Only times when I leave home that I just take one Reo in a shirt pocket is on my wee hours of the night walks and to go to town for short errands (that I also do in the wee hours).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread