ROUND 3 of the ULTRA SQUIRREL contest...win a FREE ULTRA (eGo style) Kit from SmokeStik!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
ok guys...here we go...sorry it took so long but man...it's hard to find a squirrel photo we havn't all already seen a million times...lol.....

First...the rulez:

ONE post per person please. If your going to post something that is not an entry please clearly state...NOT AN ENTRY

An ENTRY is a caption to match the photo

If you have already won an ULTRA kit or are a beta tester who has been given the equivalent of an ULTRA kit....please sit this one out.

If you enter the contest....PLEASE come back on the day it ends to see if you are a winner. Don't make me hunt you down. :) If your a winner what you need to do is EMAIL me with your real name, your shipping address, your prefered nicotine LEVEL....8 or 18mg..or 0mg...and what color kit you want. service@us.smokestik.com with "CONTEST WINNER/(your ecf handle)....ie........if you were me you would send an email with this subject line...CONTEST WINNER/lorikay13
Following these instructions will GREATLY speed up the time it takes to get you your prize.

The Prize:
Complete ULTRA kit of your choice
3 pack of extra coils
Bottle of SmokeStik liquid (made in the USA in an FDA approved lab)

Contest will END on Sunday, OCT 26th.....this one will run a little longer but I wanted everyone to have plenty of time.

Good luck and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny-Squirrel-46.jpg

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
ok folks going to close the thread now and pick a winner...maybe two depending on how many entries there are. Since this is our third contest tonight I want to do something a little special.....AFTER I post the winner/winners......if there are people who have entered ALL THREE contests and NOT won anything.....Please repost after I open up the thread. Just post..."three time loser" :)

AmandaMarie
mac63
rbeckys8
KC1BLE
carrielsal
Mrstrout07
HyOnLyph
Amraann
bellastarr
liblue1
Peridox
Bookworm
warrior3995
WifeyCO
Fattlestar

Ok...gettting ready to run the magic randomizer....going to pick two winners...this time I will pick the first ...and the last name one the list after I run it...GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

ecfrandom10_26winners.jpg

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Congratulations Amraan and liblue1

PM me you preferences please. Look at the website it you don't know what you won... smokestik.com You won an ULTRA kit...so pick your color and tell me what strength of liquid you use

Ok...three time losers.....I'll give you 24 hours to post again and then I'll pick one more winner from that list. PLEASE.....only post the words "three time loser" so I can easily find you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread