Royal Smoke Brand & Super Cigarette

Status
Not open for further replies.

soundforgenine

Jun 28, 2011
usa
My friend has several of these models so please include any information you know on them! This website and company SUCKS! The people at customer service dont even know what im talking about when I ask what battery it uses?! Im trying to help him get a good setup but he has already spent so much money on these he cant spend more. Im wanting to know what parts the Buy Royal Smoke electronic smokeless cigarettes ecigs uses. Im trying to help him find cartos or a drip tip or something that will fit it but I cant get any information. I really want to help him on this so that he can quit smoking so any help you guys (and gals) here can give me I would really appreciate. Also any information on Super Cigarette | E-Cigarette would be helpful as he has one of those.

Before you say it... lol I do completely understand that it would be so much easier for him to just buy a new kit and trash these things but he is on a limited budget which is why Im trying to help him get replacement parts or adapter or something to use the charging cases and things he already has. Thank you a million times in advance.. I love this community!

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
They do not want you to know what model it really is. How would they continue to force you to buy from them.

I don't know what your models are. Visual identification is not always possible. And some ripoff rebranders use Chinese wholesaler models that are not compatible with anything.

I looked at Super - not enough info, no good photos. Is it a 2-piece or a 3-piece? Is the battery male or female? What is the diameter as exactly as possible? Need photos too.

Royal - which one? Never mind -they don't have decent photos of the threaded ends.

My advice - Buy something of a known model number supported by multiple vendors. You should be buying at places like Liberty-Flights.com (press the 20% off), Cignot.com, LiteCigUSA.net, etc. The one name brand I recommend is Vapor4Life.com - it is a KR808D-1 and they offer everything - manual batteries, blank cartos and prefilled ones, and the juices. But you can get the KR808D-1 hardware for less at LiteCigUSA.net

The most popular and supported threadings

510 (Joye 510, Joye 510 mega xl, Ego, Riva 510, mods and more)
KR808D-1 (the most popular 2-piece ecig)

And less popular but still supported by multiple vendors: DSE801, DSE901, RN4081

Last edited:

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
I did a couple of searches and couldn't come up with anything. My best guess it's older 801 or 901 based but as dormouse pointed out, it may be entirely different.

What you might consider is ordering some things that can be used even if they don't fit what he has. For example, I've been wanting to try the be112 because it's different but I haven't because I'd need an adapter for my 510 fittings. You could order one and if it doesn't fit, order an adaptor and still get some use out of it. Another option is to order a couple of adapters and a 510 carto and if the adaptors didn't work, you'd only be out the price of the adapters. Best I can come up with, sorry.
Electronic Cigarette - Atomizers & Cones - BE112
Adapters

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
Sorry, it's an over-priced under-performing rebrand that ends up discouraging more potential vapers than helping. I believe that the company is complicit in actually killing people because it makes people think e-cigs won't work or are too expensive.

If it works for you, great, but I'm not going to allow it to be praised without response when a new member could look at your post and order one.

Last edited:

vapfan

Jul 14, 2011
Indiana
Bash someone because they're a satisfied customer? Only 2 people on this thread have used RS. Ones happy, the other isn't. Some people like Pepsi, others like Coke. And it's not even you using it, it's your friend.

Their website specifically says "1 Year Full Replacement Warranty". So if his battery is having a problem, return it. If it's been over the 1 year allotted time, apparently he was happy with it. And it even mentions refill cartridges on their website. So I'm having trouble seeing why you're being such a .... to someone who apparently knows how to use them.

And if $ is still an issue, Google shows they're disposables are $12.99 where the others I saw were $13-$16 for a disposable.

But like I mentioned earlier, only 2 people on here have tried it. I haven't. Don't bash someone just cause they don't agree with you.

vapfan

Jul 14, 2011
Indiana
Bash someone because they're a satisfied customer? Only 2 people on this thread have used RS. Ones happy, the other isn't. Some people like Pepsi, others like Coke. And it's not even you using it, it's your friend.

Their website specifically says "1 Year Full Replacement Warranty". So if his battery is having a problem, return it. If it's been over the 1 year allotted time, apparently he was happy with it. And it even mentions refill cartridges on their website. So I'm having trouble seeing why you're being such a .... to someone who apparently knows how to use them.

And if $ is still an issue, Google shows they're disposables are $12.99 where the others I saw were $13-$16 for a disposable.

But like I mentioned earlier, only 2 people on here have tried it. I haven't. Don't bash someone just cause they don't agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread