Status
Not open for further replies.
New to red sky mods, just had a quick verification question. Could possibly be getting my hands in this, seller said it was a red sky mods just wanted to check if there was any way to tell if it was our wasn't. Any help is greatly appreciated

bAyJ5nR.jpg fsUeMWT.jpg

glassgal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Central Florida
www.azenglass.com
New to red sky mods, just had a quick verification question. Could possibly be getting my hands in this, seller said it was a red sky mods just wanted to check if there was any way to tell if it was our wasn't. Any help is greatly appreciated

View attachment 425177 View attachment 425176

Far as I have seen, Capt Brian's the only one who uses those particular buttons... and that right there is a beauty:).

glassgal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Central Florida
www.azenglass.com
I got my wonderful RSM mod back with the DNA40!!!! I have no idea how to use it yet, and a DNA40 is probably totally wasted on me, since I use it like a mech anyway... but the DNA30 made a battery last longer, so it's still worth it:).

Here it is with a Nuppin, which does not fit perfectly, but the V2 drops down in the cup, so only the top oring catches, but it works:). The nuppin is a dream atty, so I'm really glad it will fit, even if imperfectly.

I love this mod soooo much... it's been completely beat up, but still a joy! Thank you so much for fixing it, Capt Brian!!!

**Edit... oops... forgot the pix:
DSC_0442.JPG

Last edited:

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ahoy all, hope you have a fine week.

I'm sorry I have not been around much, but things are pretty hectic here at the moment and I am feeling kinda spread thin. Too many details and too much drama to share here on ECF but I will keep sailing even if it is at a slow speed until it all sorts itself out, which it of course will.

I know I was going to post pics, I will try to get that done today even if it is just a quick pick of the drying rack.

Later!

arrr

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ahoy.

Ok, here are a few quick pictures;

Fright, here is your long, long awaited mod all plugged in and ready to go. It just needs a buff and wax and it can go out the door!

IMG_5063 (800x605).jpg

IMG_5070 (800x434).jpg

And here are a few pics of the mods on the drying rack in no particular order;

IMG_5059 (800x560).jpg

IMG_5060 (800x610).jpg

And here is a picture of the dog!

IMG_5062.jpg

I uploaded from my computer to ECF, never tried that before. It looks like the images are somewhat smaller than usual. Next time I will use photobucket.

later all, arrr

Reactions: Dahomey

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yeah, ECF reduces images to a rather small size, I assume to save storage or bandwidth.

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of wood is this?

aIGBAJA.jpg

Let's see...

That is #7, black walnut body with B&W ebony panels and it will be getting a DNA40 small screen.

All the little electronics modules in the post above are already sized to the mod they fit. Some are DNA40 small or large screen and some clone DNA30's as well.

There is even one DNA20 going into a Destroyer to replace the DNA40 I managed to break while building it.

I know, longer answer than the question demanded, arrr!

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ahoy!

So much to do here suddenly, each projects gets some of my time. Sorry for the delay if your waiting on me for something.

Here is an answer that will take care of a lot of them.

The price for the regulated mods are basically as follows;

Regulated mods base price for 2015 is $245 if using a Evolv DNA40. (BP is cheaper than it was in 2014).

Minus $20 if using a Clone 30 watt regulator as they are that much cheaper for me to buy.

Minus $25 for the Evolv DNA20 I used to replace a broken DNA40 in a Destroyer.

Then I add the cost of very expensive wood panels and/or body wood back into the price. Pistol grip shaping is free.

They are taking me an extra couple hours per mod to build as the 18 guage wires are proving to be a bugger to install. Not reflected in the price.

They will all be getting catch cups I think, but, I am also not charging if I mill down a catch cup flush for a buyer after purchase so it can be used with any size RBA. Be warned that If I shave it down it will be far more prone to juice overflow in the catch cup. It will also take some extra days to get it shipped out while I perform the work. I think I will do it this way because fewer people wanted the flush tops than I originally thought.

What else... hmmm....

I've used and sold the clone 30 watt regulators before and had no issue with them. The only difference that I could find was a slightly longer wake up time after the regulator went into sleep mode so I would give it a quick click as soon as I picked it up to make sure it was ready to vape when I was.

All prices quoted via E-mail & PM's usually does not include shipping. I ship domestic USPS priority mail insured with tracking.

Desk caddy sales have gone from good to great to good to fair to poor to almost non-existent over the last couple years. I'm not sure what this says about the trend in wood desk caddies but lowering the price has not helped. I am considering just dropping them from the website. We will see.

Finally, for those who are unaware, I am a one-man-shop! I am also getting old(er) and don't work as fast or as long as I used to so please be patient. I am closer to 60 than I am 50, and remember what they say about the mileage....... uhh, remembering, that is also getting a little bit harder. What was I saying?

oh yeah, ARRRRRR!

Last edited:

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
When will they be on the site?

They will be trickling onto the website starting pretty soon. I will post pictures here on the thread first.

Some of them still have tacky finish so I will work on others that are dry. I also have other projects to do, so yeah, they will trickle onto the website rather than being all put up at once.

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
Ahoy All.

A dreary, rainy, morning here in the Sunshine State. There hasn't been much activity here so I thought I'd try to get things rollin again. I don't know about you but I can't wait for this new batch to come out. I'm so looking forward to getting the 26650 DNA40 Destroyer. The little tease that Cappy put on here has my anticipation on edge. I get nothing but compliments on my Cutlass and I look forward to the same with the Destroyer. I've been reading alot about Nickel builds and have been trying them out on the X-Pro M80 that I had purchased last month. I really look forward to see how much better they are with the DNA40.

Well that's about it. Just wanted to try and start things up again. Hope everyone had a good weekend. Arrrrr!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread