Not open for further replies.

glassgal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Central Florida
www.azenglass.com
Agree. It does have problems and I have eight of them that I rebuild all at once using premade FT coils. About a 1/3 of them don't work well after every build, don't know why and a couple of them fail after a few days use. I can't seem to get a stable vape going anymore. Perhaps they are just getting wore out. I'm thinking that perhaps I need to upgrade what I use. One or two better quality rba's might stop the constant atty swapping I have found myself doing for the last year or so.

Cappy, I still use some of the A7s too, but if you can get one, nuppins from pdib are my new favorite:)!! Mostly due to the better machining and heavier metal, but more expensive attys seem to work better.

I've been wondering if it is because of the higher quality of the rubber insulator for the middle positive pin on the more expensive units is the difference, since I can't figure out why they work better, the designs are so similar.

Reactions: Nautilusfan

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
I have to expound on this a bit. This mod is the most comfortable that I've ever had the pleasure of holding in my hand and it performs like a champ. I also find myself having a hard time in putting it down. The width and length is just perfect for me. In fact Cappy, ( and because I wish to give others the chance) I'd like request dibs on a second dna40 unit from the next run if I may.

A shot from a different angle...;) ( the pictures really don't do it any justice as it is simply stunning in the palm of the hand. )

uia9mMH.jpg

That square RBA looks so cool on that mod. What is it? I like the kitty too.

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ahoy me 'earties, hope this day finds you all well.

How about a few pics?

Here are 3 mods that have had dibs called on them.

CT#1

CT#8

CT#9

I will be sending PM's to the three people waiting for them in just a few minutes.

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yeah ST, more than I anticipated, but it's not a problem.

-----

Here is a Cutlass DNA40 that I just listed for sale on the website. I wanted someone else to have the chance to grab one.

It's a DNA40 large screen with Zebra wood body, pistol grip edges and quilted Shedua side panels.

I decided to make a more subtle combination than usual. Something that would fit in an old-school wood home setting.

And, back to work .....

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
I do have a few mods with a pistol grip, just not one of Cappy's.

I'm not much on 40W mods either, it's a bit tootle puffie for me, but suffice to say i'd hardly go out of my way to shoot you guys! The nichrome on those looks like terrorism to me.

i would have had that black and white ebony one and i really thought Ross was going to bag it.

T

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
I do have a few mods with a pistol grip, just not one of Cappy's.

I'm not much on 40W mods either, it's a bit tootle puffie for me, but suffice to say i'd hardly go out of my way to shoot you guys! The nichrome on those looks like terrorism to me.

i would have had that black and white ebony one and i really thought Ross was going to bag it.

T

image.jpg

D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread