Status
Not open for further replies.

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
Oh man, everyone is waking up now. Does this mean I have to go back to work too? I could get used to being retired ya' know....

Boy, there's a dream...retire and build high-end wood mods. :headbang:That would be heaven! Sixteen freakin' years to go..I'm never gonna make it lol..

Reactions: LJFinFLA

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi Cappy, thought you had been captured by mermaids.

Still waiting for a regulated from you. you owe me :)

You are? I do? Well, you're going to have to remind me, I have a hard time remembering where I put my shoes last night so your gonna have to help me out!

Reactions: LittleBird

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I went to the local vape store 4 years ago due to a atty emergency. That's the first and last time I did so. I think I've missed the vape-train.

Speaking of shoes. You ever feel like your a little old cobbler, slowly fixing a pair of Rossi Italian shoes while thousands of people walk by your shop wearing cheap sneakers? I feel like that a lot anymore.

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
You are? I do? Well, you're going to have to remind me, I have a hard time remembering where I put my shoes last night so your gonna have to help me out!

Ha! I am a beloved follower. Yes. Dementia is no excuse! Or are you really retiring? Hope not!

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ha! I am a beloved follower. Yes. Dementia is no excuse! Or are you really retiring? Hope not!

Retiring? I would like to, but I don't think quite yet. I have a half dozen mods on the site collecting dust, and if I get up some steam I have another handful to post that nobody has seen yet.

But I've gone from making a couple of hundred mods a year to maybe 20? 25? There are other wood mods available out there if you don't mind the wait for shipping. Is anyone making a wooden regulated bottom feeder yet? I would assume so.

This is the start of my sixth year of doing this and I think I've reached the pinnacle of what I can produce with my own two hands.

Retiring? perhaps....but I will be the first one to admit that I probably could no longer get a external job at my age. Half blind, half deaf and walks funny because of arthritis... yeah, I'm a real keeper! heh. No, I better keep my hand in this work for a while yet...

Have a great day all, arrr

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hiya Chet, nice to see you drop by, hope all is well with you and the others who pop in.

I've not done much for a while, kinda enjoying the downtime after the years of madness following the start of this all. I'm trying to work up the ambition to get things moving again. Maybe tomorrow.... or the next, heh...

Take it easy mate, arr

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
“Our lives are but specks of dust falling through the fingers of time. Like sands of the hourglass, so are the days of our lives.”

— Socrates

I wonder if any RSM old timers still monitor this thread? Does this thread still work? Why is it called a 'Thread' anyway? Is anyone wondering who this obviously deranged person is? Me too ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread