RTA Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

hummers

Apr 28, 2016
Hey all I'm currently looking to upgrade to a a Rta tank.
I currently using 1.5 ohm coils in the RBA for the sub tank mini,
I'm not fussed on fogging out small spaces, I am looking for device that will give the best amount of flavour with out using to much juice.

Has any one got any suggestions on RTA's and if so why would you recommend them

Thanks in advance

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
I recently went from a Toptank mini to a EHPro Bachelor myself. I was very happy with my Toptank before but cannot go back to it anymore now :(

Flavor is so much better as is vapor production. It's a single coil RTA but it uses a bigger coil then I could fit in my Toptank RBA (same RBA as you use on your Subtank) and it does use a bit more liquid. But frankly the flavor makes it more than worth it to me.

Airflow is pretty similar to the Toptank when both opened up fully, maybe just a bit more freely on the Bachelor. Oh, and it has juice flow control.

Check it out I'd say, good luck on your search!

edit: there's also a Nano version by the way. It holds only 2ml of juice but you can get an optional kit with some more restrictive parts for it to make it more of a MTL tank. I have both and imo it isn't really necessary as you can accomplish pretty much the same by using a more restrictive mouthpiece and turn down the airflow way low.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined. I do not need a tank. I'm at: 2.0 high ohm,MTL, low watt vaping Magma deep well RDA. Maximum taste and minimum e-liquid (I DIY) consumption, and this seems to be my sweet spot. The deep well and settings above give a good 45min. to hour vape without re dripping. Virtually next to nothing costs on wire and new rayon wick.Could read:
2015: The Art of the Drip - A Dripping Primer - Spinfuel The Art of Vaping

daviedog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
Florida
I have both Aromamizer & would not suggest as a first rta. The wicking is very fussy. Once the learning curve is surmounted, nirvana.
Try a kfun monster. Great improvement over older kfun. 1 ohm single coil, easy build deck, taste. Never thought I'd use a kfun again. Have 4 of them now.
If you want an RDA, Magma is a fine choice. Again single coil, flavor chaser..

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I'm not fussed on fogging out small spaces, I am looking for device that will give the best amount of flavour with out using to much juice.

Thanks in advance

The two best for flavor is the Silverplay Nano and the Goblin Mini.

The GMini comes witgva sillicone plug so you can use it single coil. I use the Silverplay nano as a single coil.

Install single coil and plug the unused Juice Wells with bits of cotton. Never had eitheet of them flood.

There is one down side. Both have airflow directly under the coils and you will have leaking issues if there is NOT enough wick in tge coils.

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2016
Shanghai

Thanks in advance

Look into single coil RTAs.

I like the Serpent or Serpent Mini if you enjoy stealth tanks. The Bachelor is also a solid choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread