Status
Not open for further replies.

jaxgator

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
I much prefer center post builds but that was one of my first so I didn't do too well at it.

That's one reason I like T-type posi posts. Here's my Plume Veil...

pvbuild9.jpg

snow blind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2012
PA
I too am looking for the same as the OP.
I ordered a aquilo genesis and plan to use it with rayon, for me a genny looks the closest to a dripper if set up like one.
I really hope I'm right

Yeah i keep hearing this from the benny fans. Still debating on the Pontus vs a Kraken... can't decide. I feel like the Pontus might be a more reliable dripper experience if the top tank doesn't weep/leak juice.

jaxgator

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
the beauty of drippers is that it is really straight forward, just coils wick and simple airflow, I think the pontus adds a lot of things that eventually could go wrong or need a lot of adjustments. a genny built the same way of a dripper I think it offers the same simplicity IMMO

Thanks! I'm glad I didn't click the "buy" button today on the Pontus.

I have 4 SMOK genny's sitting in the drawer. 1 dual coil and 3 singles. AFC for 3 of 'em. I guess it's time to learn those now.

vapero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
monterrey,mexico
Thanks! I'm glad I didn't click the "buy" button today on the Pontus.

I have 4 SMOK genny's sitting in the drawer. 1 dual coil and 3 singles. AFC for 3 of 'em. I guess it's time to learn those now.
But wait I'm sorry I didn't made it clear...
This is just an assumption ... I'm still waiting for my Genesis but still haven't received it

I could be totally wrong here

regal55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2013
york,PA
the beauty of drippers is that it is really straight forward, just coils wick and simple airflow, I think the pontus adds a lot of things that eventually could go wrong or need a lot of adjustments. a genny built the same way of a dripper I think it offers the same simplicity IMMO

This. I wasted hours of my life trying to get the KFL to wick nets, found a dripper and its been smooth sailing since.

justdoeit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Canada
No, it's a simple 2 post base (like an IGO-L). The "top cap" has 2 extra holes that you "plug" with feeder wicks, then a tank goes on top. Top cap is only sealed with o-rings to the base (so it pops off like a dripper), and the tank is screwed into the top cap. So not like a Kayfun because you can access the coil/wick at anytime (without draining tank), and no special fill method needed as you just unscrew the tank while upside down and fill it with any bottle.

Then, it also has just a dripper top cap that you can use and it's exactly a dripper.

pics may help understand: Flash E Vapor V3 - Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread