Rugged, compact, stealth vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

purelyscientific

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
NewYork
Where can I get a rugged - can stand up to bashing with hard stuff ( I work construction), compact - can fit in my pocket without being too obvious, stealth vape mod or pen that will fit said criteria yet still perform well.

I vape home made 50/50 21mg unflavored out of a rebuildable dripper(rainbow/phoenix v3 - oldschool rba) with 1.8-2.4ohms at 5.2-5.4v on my 2.5 version provari.

When I find something I like, I stick to it. I've tested the waters with other things but have never found something that vapes as well as my current setup. With that said I'd like something that I can fit in my back pocket and will hit hard, while still being compact enough to not be uncomfortable/noticeable. I'm opposed to clearomizers - I've had them fall apart/break in my pocket.

I bought a cheap 650mah 3.6-4.2v ego-style battery which will hopefully be compatible with my super ancient phoenix v3 style atomizers. Some ohm tweaking may be necessary to achieve the power I need....but I digress. In the mean time I figured I'd ask to see if anyone knew of such a vape.

Thanks

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Where can I get a rugged - can stand up to bashing with hard stuff ( I work construction), compact - can fit in my pocket without being too obvious, stealth vape mod or pen that will fit said criteria yet still perform well.

I vape home made 50/50 21mg unflavored out of a rebuildable dripper(rainbow/phoenix v3 - oldschool RBA) with 1.8-2.4ohms at 5.2-5.4v on my 2.5 version provari.

When I find something I like, I stick to it. I've tested the waters with other things but have never found something that vapes as well as my current setup. With that said I'd like something that I can fit in my back pocket and will hit hard, while still being compact enough to not be uncomfortable/noticeable. I'm opposed to clearomizers - I've had them fall apart/break in my pocket.

I bought a cheap 650mah 3.6-4.2v ego-style battery which will hopefully be compatible with my super ancient phoenix v3 style atomizers. Some ohm tweaking may be necessary to achieve the power I need....but I digress. In the mean time I figured I'd ask to see if anyone knew of such a vape.

Thanks
I'm working on a 100,000 square foot shop floor helping to build assembly lines and test equipment for the car business. I have a roll around and all that. I have a pico with a short rda on top. The pico is ruggedized with a silicone sleeve that keeps the paint to perfection. I don't drop stuff. An 18650 lasts me an entire work day. The rig is easy to carry in a fron pocket. A back pocket is asking for trouble. I never use tanks so no glass in my program. Another silicone ring stops leaking from the RDA air supply in my pocket. $25 for the Pico. $7 for the rda. A few dollars more for the silicone sleeves and the wide and short drip tip I favor. Then I mix a 1% flavored liquid that doesn't make much vapor when I don't want it too so I can use it most any where. P.S. and it's all black making easier to use in a wider variety of places (see avatar).

Reactions: Jeff M.

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto

I vape home made 50/50 21mg unflavored out of a rebuildable dripper(rainbow/phoenix v3 - oldschool RBA) with 1.8-2.4ohms at 5.2-5.4v on my 2.5 version provari.

Thanks

a second ProVari topped with a Kayfun ... I carry 2 in my back pocket wherever I go (2 incase I drop one and the Kayfun gets knocked loose), I bring 2 juice bottles and spare batteries if I'm out overnight.

MSK421

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2017
Fort Worth, Texas
This is JUST a suggestion.
I, also in construction, picked up a yosta livepor 160. Not truly stealth, but very light in weight so carrying around all day not a issue. Price was right at $30us so if losted/malfunction I'm not out big bucks. The RTA I use is the VCMT 25mm. Holds 6-7 ml an all day tank. I did use the Nautilus tank(s) before with no issues of breakage/leakage but my vape style changed.
At the ohms your using a single battery mod will work for the day but a double battery mod will last longer and allows for any change in your vaping style. It will change.
Good luck in you quest.

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
How about a Tesla Stealth 40w and a Kanger TopTank Mini?

37-2340-000_6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread