Running the Biz vs. Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny H

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
www.e-cigarette-stores.com
Running the biz is not as easy as it seems. When i was in biz i told all my customers to call me if they had any problems. Before i knew it i was on the tele so much i couldnt get the work done that they or anyone else wanted.

Finally i was on a job and working and i got so ticked off i took the cell phone and tossed it in the woods, then i had time to finish the job.

Steve filled me an order 2 days ago when i ordered some juice, i seen it marked shipped on the web site so he's more than likely trying to catch up to the orders that are backed up. My order# was 2000 and something.

We all know that all of these e-cigs are having problems and we know Steve will work it out and isn't down in his basement screaming. (Or is he?) lol

He'll be back soon I'm sure of it.

In the meantime I'm going to get out the video camara and start making some help tips. I've learned a lot about this thing and have some tips. Whatever ya do don't throw away the rubber ends that come with the carts, they come in very handy, I'll show ya soon, promise..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread