Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Rush Limbaugh is just now explaining his ecigarette on his 'ditto cam' today. He's vaping an apple flavor.

Please no political discussion. This is just a FYI on someone who has a lot of listeners, promoting ecigarettes. He got some emails on him 'smoking' and explained what it was and how it worked - battery, atomizer, cartridge in apple, vanilla and other flavors. Said that you get the nicotine without the tar and carbon monoxide.... that it's vapor not smoke, etc. You have to be a member to see it - the vids are available about an hour after the show, but the transcripts will be available later.

I sent him an ecigar a while back.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Why does he charge to listen to his shows online, when it's free on the radio? You'd think he'd want as much exposure as possible. :(

He has the highest ratings in radio for decades now. Pretty sure you can listen to his show online live at his site and for sure at the radio stations' sites, but you have to pay for the mp3 downloads if you don't catch it live - 24/7 membership - d/ls the show automatically daily - nice if you're working or going to school. There will be transcripts of the show later today that anyone can read.

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
Hahaha...that is AWESOME!
Yes, my parents just told me about it and I posted in the news section a screenshot of his website, advertising Volcanoe ecigs and ismokeeverywhere.com, here it is:
rushlimbaughecigs.png
[/URL][/IMG]
Thanks for posting and gifting him the e cigar...wonder if that little e cigar was his road to smoking freedom, this is exciting news! :toast:

Last edited:

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Three Products Mentioned Today

RUSH: I got an e-mail during the break. "Rush, the Dittocam's on and there you are puffing away. You're letting people see you smoke." I'm not smoking. A lot of people have said, "Rush, I don't see you smoking cigars." I'm trying to cut back on them, folks. This is an E-Cigarette. (interruption) Dawn is in there shaking her head. Look, you unscrew it. This is the cartilage. This has nicotine in it. This is the battery. Inside this cartilage is an atomizer. When you suck on it, when you draw on it, it creates water vapor. This is green. This is apple shaped. [meant - flavored] You get it in pineapple, vanilla, apple, regular tobacco, menthol or what have you (for the brothers), and there's no tar, there's no nicotine, there's no nothing. No, no, no. (interruption)

They're flavoring it to make... No, there's nicotine, there's no tar. There's no tobacco; there's no flame. You light nothing. It's no different than Nicorette gum except it actually looks like a cigarette and you get the oral, uh, gratification and so forth, but there's no carcinogen here. (interruption) Well, there's a bunch of brands. Volcano. There's a great brand, Volcano, out of Hawaii. Smoke 51 is one. I have a bunch of different ones that I use. I'm just trying to cut back on the tobacco. I still smoke cigars now and then but not as often as I did. I don't want to run around wearing patches and it's unbecoming to sit there and chew gum all the time. You know, that ain't me. I'm not a gum chewer anyway. E-Cigs. Google 'em. You'll see what I was talking about. "

spc.gif

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
hahaha! "this is the cartilage" that's priceless! BTW...that's not what he said, lol! He said cartridge.
Also, he said "there's no tar, there's no nicotine, there's nothing no...no...no...they're flavoring it to make...no no there's nicotine, there's no tar, no tobacco, there's no flame, you light nothing."
Gotta love it!

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
hahaha! "this is the cartilage" that's priceless! BTW...that's not what he said, lol! He said cartridge.
Also, he said "there's no tar, there's no nicotine, there's nothing no...no...no...they're flavoring it to make...no no there's nicotine, there's no tar, no tobacco, there's no flame, you light nothing."
Gotta love it!

Yep. Those were hot of the press - within a minute of posting. Pretty sure they'll get a once over. He was getting pretty good vapor on the volcano ;-) @1:11 into the show for anyone with the 24/7 membership, where you can see it on the dittocam.

Rev. Redmond Farrier

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2010
Georgia
I am very pleased to hear this. Now we need someone just as popular on the liberal side to do something similar. Me being VERY conservative, if it were on a liberal talk show, I would not have heard it. So, I am sure that the same holds true with many liberals. Since it was on a conservative talk show, they were not exposed to it. If we can span both sides of the political spectrum with this issue, we would be unstoppable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread