1. Deeming is here... Mitch Zeller to make an announcement at 8.45am EST. We're liveblogging it at vaping.com. Stay tuned for the announcement and reaction to the most significant event in vaping for 6 years...
    Dismiss Notice

Russian 91%

Discussion in 'LiteCig' started by shawnp1, Nov 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. shawnp1

shawnp1 Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

2. Rymarski

Rymarski Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2012
    Chicago
    Noticed there was a newer version released (or going to be released?). Is this the v2 or previous model?

3. shawnp1

They were the original variation.

4. Rymarski

Rymarski Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2012
    Chicago
    Shawn any eta on whether or not your going to receive new stock of v2?

5. shawnp1

Wont be any sooner then 30 days. That is about the best I can say at the moment.

6. bncceo

bncceo Full Member Verified Member

Nov 18, 2013
    East DFW, USA
    I have a gripe about this. I ordered one of these through the site on 11/27 along with an Igo dripper. Was thrilled that it was listed in stock and anxiously awaited shipping confirmation. I waited a few days and nothing ever came through. I expected delays because of the holiday, but when I logged back in to check order status on the site the order was simply gone. No record of it, nothing.

I submitted a request through the contact form on the site asking for some feedback as to what happened, even providing the original order # given to me from the confirmation email. I never received a response and a few days later I was refunded for my entire purchase.

I understand if you oversold or something similar, it happens to the best of us. My gripe is that I was never given any feedback whatsoever on what was going on even when I tried to get in contact with you guys. Being an online vendor, trust is everything and that whole ordeal left a sour taste in my mouth.

7. shawnp1

I am sorry to hear that. We never received the ticket you submitted. We do reply to every single email we receive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.