Russian Bakers Flavors Reviews & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
I tried for over a week to get them to invoice me for an order via PayPal. The order went through and they emailed me but I just couldn’t get them to invoice me. Finally gave up and put in an order at ecigexpress. I figure by the time they packaged my order then shipped it out via Russian Post it would be months before I would receive anything. Too bad!

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
Umm, why could you not pay them without an invoice through PP? All you needed was the total and the PP address? :confused:
When I placed my order, they sent me the price through email. I paid them and they shipped my order.

Were you able to use PayPal to pay them? I thought someone said the PayPal link did not work and for that matter the order form they nowhave also did not seem to work properly. A very interesting company to try to deal with....lol

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
Umm, why could you not pay them without an invoice through PP? All you needed was the total and the PP address? :confused:

When I placed my order, they sent me the price through email. I paid them and they shipped my order.

They told me to wait for an invoice to be sent to my PayPal account. I repeatedly asked them if I could do as you suggested, but all my efforts were to no avail.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Were you able to use PayPal to pay them? I thought someone said the PayPal link did not work and for that matter the order form they nowhave also did not seem to work properly. A very interesting company to try to deal with....lol

No. They told me to email my list so, I did not use the order form.

That does suck, Waddle :(

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
Just curious -- has anyone interested in ordering from BF tried to call them prior to ordering? I'd be curious to know 1) could a conversation be carried on that was intelligible in English? and 2) did they follow through with any actions promised?

I've wondered about trying to place an order but after 3 unanswered emails with procedural questions, I am starting to wonder. If this were a US vendor I'd have already moved on to a different vendor who was responsive. But BF has such fine products I feel like I'm "lowering standards" and putting up with shoddy business practices to possibly obtain their products.

TIA for any replies.....

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
I love the new thread. I buy my flavoring from many different companies I do feel a little uncomfortable posting on the other thread. One single flavoring company could never 100 percent fill my need.

They reply slowly may take a day or 2. The eagle has been spotted my package will arrive this week. I am so excited.

Darn I think I forgot the blueberry. How could I forget to order blueberry? ??

Oh well looks like I need to make another order. Maybe next month while I make all new recipes with my new flavors. Its almost like being a painter and now I have new colors to work with.

They have emailed me once this week. :wub::wub::wub::banana::banana:

Just to let you know if you need a quick fix of Blueberry Inawera is pretty good. I haven't tried Baker yet soon tho but Inawera is pretty easy to get ECX sells it only comes in a 10ml bottle but I like it. Closest one to Blueberry I have found but everyones taste is different.

I'm new to this thread so I will say HI also. What has become a good friend turned me on to it and I am going to try Baker soon within a couple of months it sounds like. And if you are into premixed which I am not anymore Heathers Heavenly Vapes makes the best Blueberry Muffin I have ever tasted. Wish I could figure out how they make it.

Last edited:

Stacy1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Brunswick,GA,USA
Welcome to the thread 2legs!!!! I haven't tried inawera blueberry but I have tried the bakers flavor version. It doesn't have any fake blueberry taste to it. Tastes like the pulp of a real blueberry. It being real tasting though is a lighter flavor than most other blueberry. If you're looking for "real blueberry" you'll like it

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Just curious -- has anyone interested in ordering from BF tried to call them prior to ordering? I'd be curious to know 1) could a conversation be carried on that was intelligible in English? and 2) did they follow through with any actions promised?

I've wondered about trying to place an order but after 3 unanswered emails with procedural questions, I am starting to wonder. If this were a US vendor I'd have already moved on to a different vendor who was responsive. But BF has such fine products I feel like I'm "lowering standards" and putting up with shoddy business practices to possibly obtain their products.

TIA for any replies.....

Well there is a US vendor and they have better CS - Vapimg Zone.
I figure that's kinda the trade off for buying direct and part of what VZ charges for.
However I seem to recall that Baker's did respond to emails (eventually). The language barrier is pretty significant. I don't know if that's much help. SM's site might be a compromise and they take PayPal.

I maybe way off the wall here, but if there were federal sanctions against Russia, PayPal might be involved??? I remember seeing a headline some time ago that Russia was setting up a service like PayPal in response to sanctions. I didn't connect Baker's to the news so I didn't pay much more attention to it.

Last edited:
Just got my shipment in and it took less then two months!! Missed the mail lady and freaked out after read someone's post in this thread that their post office mailed their package back to russia. Luckily that wasn't the case. Haven't had much time to try the Flavors but the chocolate truffle is nice at .5 after being warmed at140 deg then sitting overnight, nice smooth flavor. Will do some reviews in the future

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Just got my shipment in and it took less then two months!! Missed the mail lady and freaked out after read someone's post in this thread that their post office mailed their package back to russia. Luckily that wasn't the case. Haven't had much time to try the Flavors but the chocolate truffle is nice at .5 after being warmed at140 deg then sitting overnight, nice smooth flavor. Will do some reviews in the future

Not everyone is having issues. I placed my order last year but, it took 5 weeks to the day to get to me. Glad that you had no issues. :2cool:

BTW- Did you use Paypal to pay?

Mrscorbin24

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Tennessee, United States
Here is the email they sent me,

Hello.

Unfortunately, we must inform you that we have problems with USPS delivery.

Recently, one our parcel has been returned from US with information that the recipient could not receive the parcel.

But it wasn't true. We have a message from our customer that USPS didn't deliver a parcel.

Another parcel was lost in US during delivery (after US customs clearance) and USPS erased information about this parcel at their tracking page after opening a case for investigation.

On the other hand, we have information about successful delivery to US from our customer, but at the USPS tracking page there is no information about this parcel.
That's why we ought to stop accepting orders from US, because we can't guarantee successful delivery of orders.

Stacy1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Brunswick,GA,USA
I hope they have a change of heart. I wonder if the option is there for them to go through UPS or FEDEX once the shipments hit the states. Would cost more to the consumer, but at least they can keep up with a package. I totally don't understand the logic behind putting tracking numbers on usps packages. They're useless when no one bothers to scan them. Is going to SUCK if ordering direct from BF is no longer an option

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
I can't seem to get them to respond with any billing invoices for Korea. I placed an order and after a day they replied with an response telling me to wait for an invoice and billing details , but after that nothing. I repeatedly asked them for billing info to no avail. After a week I still had not received any payment instructions and asked them to "please" cancel the order because it was too slow. I was nothing but polite.

So I placed an order with them again a second time (3 weeks later) and their reply was "yes we are too slow". Still no invoice or payment instructions. So obviously they are now miffed at me. Like a bunch of children. I can't believe that businesses these days would turn down orders. Must be nice to be able to pick and choose your customers.

Last edited:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I don't know. I think that most businesses do have the right to refuse customers that they would prefer not to deal with. I know of several companies in the US that has done the same and the cases that I am aware of, it was for good reason. Sounds like they were offended with you calling them slow. May be a little sensitive. Not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread