Russian Bakers Flavors Reviews & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthEmma

Verified Member
Jan 30, 2015
Ohio
They refused to ship a package to me in the US. I was going to Germany to visit friends, so I had it shipped to them. It turned out to be a PITA with German Customs (long story). But, I eventually got my flavors and brought them home in my checked bag. I only got 9 flavors because I had to put them in my suitcase. It would have been a lot easier if BF would ship to the USA.

Reactions: aikanae1

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Can you tell me how you mix them (how many drops per ml), so I can try your recipe?

It has been awhile but pretty sure that I mixed them at 1% tiramisu and .5% vanilla Now I am not a fan of strong flavors so you may need to adjust. I may actually have to revisit that mix soon :)

Reactions: Slots

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
They refused to ship a package to me in the US. I was going to Germany to visit friends, so I had it shipped to them. It turned out to be a PITA with German Customs (long story). But, I eventually got my flavors and brought them home in my checked bag. I only got 9 flavors because I had to put them in my suitcase. It would have been a lot easier if BF would ship to the USA.

I think that they are indeed shipping to US now. I got pricing a few weeks ago but, did not go through with the order. I just have SO many BF flavors that I am going to try and use them up before placing another order. Shipping to me here in the US was not going to be a problem for them though.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I don't know why this company sends packages to the USA for some of us and not others. I had to go to Germany to pick mine up!

I think that they may have been seriously thinking of stopping shipments to US and for a certain time period, they did.

It was actually more like a month ago when I checked with them. I have also placed orders in the past but not sure that had any bearing on it.

Stacy1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Brunswick,GA,USA
Mango mix 1%
Pineapple 1%
Peach 1%

Made this a while back and forgot about it so I have no idea what it tastes like fresh. A month old though and its a good tropical fruit vape. I like strong flavor and this one has plenty. Not perfumey though. All in all a good mix. Made another last night with 1% mango mix and .5% Pineapple and fresh strawberry. Also added a little tfa sweetener and sour. Will see how it turns out and report back

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Well I got somemore BF from Germany and what I have found the Mango is not my cup of tea the Caramel is good with Creme Charlotte, the Blueberry is too weak, My fave is Creme Brulee at 2.5% my DV go through about 7-10 ml a day and I love the Creme Charlotte and the Irish Cream all as stand alones. The fresh Strawberry is excellent also. I want to get some Cream Liquer but they were out it is in now. I can't wait to try the Cupcake it smelled so good when I mixed it. I also mixed Fresh Strawberry 3% Cream 2% and it is an excellent strawberry and cream. I wish I could get bigger bottles from there but only 10's oh well. All of their fruit flavors I have tried have been weak except the Strawberry and Mango mix I'll have to wait a while to get more because the shipping is too expensive unless you order 10-20 bottles and I'm good for now.

Last edited:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Not totally dead. At least a few of us are watching :) I went in on an order with a group of people direct from Russia. That was a long time ago and it is looking like I am not going to get my order and going to have to take a loss. So, I just pretty much gave up on BF although I do still have many flavors from when i placed my own order a few years back. May have to start experimenting again. So, please do keep sharing your thoughts.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Not totally dead. At least a few of us are watching :) I went in on an order with a group of people direct from Russia. That was a long time ago and it is looking like I am not going to get my order and going to have to take a loss. So, I just pretty much gave up on BF although I do still have many flavors from when i placed my own order a few years back. May have to start experimenting again. So, please do keep sharing your thoughts.
That's disappointing. I keep finding reasons to postpone placing an order; sometimes I need a push - lol. But I fully intended to. Bakers seemed like they were straight up and they would have said something if shipping was an issue. That was awhile ago, plenty of time for Baker's to get a return if the pkh had been refused along the way.

I'm glad to hear steeping helps the blueberry.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
I think a lot has to do with the USPS they don't want to put the effort in to read the address which from what I hear is pretty cryptic. Especially if a person doesn't take the time to try to get it right. I've even had problems from Germany because they write the address different then we do. The machines have a brain fart. But the Euro is down that helps. If the right person looks at it it goes through otherwise they return it to Russia.

Last edited:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread