ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
Bay City, Michigan

buffaloguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2012
Buffalo NY
Thanks Heabob. I actually appreciate the link. At least its a different vendor and I can discontinue my purchases at ecx for this. Thats awesome and much appreciated. Hopefully its the same manufacturer. Not sure why golden virginia is so hard to find in the USA. Its a great vape.

I was hoping Klondike might work but I dont think it will.

Edit: ouch! Maybe not... $20 to ship from Canada to NY right across the border.... that hurts. :(

Last edited:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Thanks Salem. Ill keep trying. Ive definitely been thru there but that search they have is horrible.

makes me sick because I knew exactly where they got them. Just d eleted the link about a month ago. It was not easy to find for sure. If anything comes to me, I will let you know. There was a guy that did a group buy a few years back but, he was not willing to shar e his source.

Heabob

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
Bay City, Michigan
Thanks Heabob. I actually appreciate the link. At least its a different vendor and I can discontinue my purchases at ecx for this. Thats awesome and much appreciated. Hopefully its the same manufacturer. Not sure why golden virginia is so hard to find in the USA. Its a great vape.

I was hoping Klondike might work but I dont think it will.

Edit: ouch! Maybe not... $20 to ship from Canada to NY right across the border.... that hurts. :(

Sorry, didn't even realize they were in Can, but even so, 20 shipping seems outrageous.

Have you tried any other Virginia flavors?

I haven't tried the Golden Virginia so I'm not too sure what to compare it with.

But I do like the VZ SC Flue Cured Virginia, Parliament too, and the Inawera Tobacco Absolute Virginia.

And they work well mixed together also...

BakuPeg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Gainesville, Ga
Someone said tobacco express via ECX was a line made by a china supplier called Xian Gu, but I cant find that supplier and my googlefu is failing me. I wish I could find em. The golden virginia concentrate, Id rather not buy from ecx, is made by them.

Based on some of the comments in this thread, I ordered about $100 worth of flavors from them today...

How excited should I be? lol..

Can anyone comment on how long it took from wiring them the money to arrival at your door?

Mine shipped April 11th. Arrived June 16th. So if you have any favorites be sure to order enough to last. I am loving these flavors.

BakuPeg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Gainesville, Ga
[ QUOTE=buffaloguy;13635239]Someone said tobacco express via ECX was a line made by a china supplier called Xian Gu, but I cant find that supplier and my googlefu is failing me. I wish I could find em. The golden virginia concentrate, Id rather not buy from ecx, is made by them.[/QUOTE]

makes me sick because I knew exactly where they got them. Just d eleted the link about a month ago. It was not easy to find for sure. If anything comes to me, I will let you know. There was a guy that did a group buy a few years back but, he was not willing to shar e his source.

The link is in one of the very first vz superconcentrate posts. I saved it somewhere. no wait I remember now. It was a rant on another vaping Board I found when doing some random google searchesabout super concentrated flavors. I just tried to duplicate it and I couldn't find it. But I know for a fact I have the link saved on my computer. I'll check to see if I can grab it and I'll PM you guys. Because I know this particular thread is about bakers flavors and I don't want to hijack it. That being said I am constructing my next order. I'm still working on my vaping desk. Once that's done and I have everything under control then I will construct my next order. I'm really looking forward to it. About the Chinese vendor I think their samples were out of my price range in the samples were 120 milliliters. Unless I was 110 percent sure that was the source I wasn't going to by that much it would take way too long a time to go through that much flavoring. However the Russian site is very reasonably priced and it's very very very good stuff.of course it doesn't replace all of my gems that I enjoy. But now I feel like my range of colors to use on my canvas has expanded exponentially. And my husband and our friends really like my vapes. They seem a whole lot more complex.

Last edited:

BakuPeg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Gainesville, Ga
eah I j ust double checked the link doesn't work anymore. I looked on the Alibaba and they have a bunch of different ones now. I really don't trust the ones that are there. Unless I know for sure I'll just keep getting them from the Z. I don't use many of them anyway. the tobaccos are interesting.right now I'm suffering from having too many flavors and not enough time. I haven't even mixed all the ones I've looking forward to mixing. I'm just waiting for my vaping desk to be finished. When that happens and get everything organized.Alibaba has a few links too interesting suppliers however I'm not confidence enough with them to take a risk. So far with bakers flavors it was a risk and it paid off. I would like to try some of that Inawara flavoring someday but I have too much on my plate right now to go with another company. I know bakers are good.

buffaloguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2012
Buffalo NY
They did and I jumped on it... lol. I FINALLY was able to buy some of that twinkie type of flavoring everyone raves about. Im not big on bakery or dessert type vapes but I love me some twinkies and everytime I place a VZ order they seem sold out.

Oh and I think I found that manufacturer I was looking for with the help of Sdh. Might take a month or so to confirm tho cause Ill have to negotiate an order.

Ceridianblu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2012
Texas
I'm so glad you started this thread Shilo and am glad to see something about the Baker flavors. It's good to know you can order directly since most of the flavors I like are always out of stock. One question though, what size bottles do they sell? With such a long lead time just want to know how much I need to order.

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
Ordered mine on 7/8/14

8/14/2014 and still waiting for it...

I just don't get it.... even the proverbial "slow boat to China" gets here faster than orders from Bakers. The authorities in Russia must enjoy stockpiling packages and slowly letting them pass is all I can figure.....lol.
I do want to put in an order, but just don't have enough to make the minimum yet -- I only use a few flavors. Maybe I'll just have to over order so to speak and bite the bullet....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread