Wesley Chapel, Florida

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I just looked at Western Union site. You can do it online. You need to specify how the recipient wants the money - cash at a location, deposit into a mobile wallet, deposit into bank account or load onto a prepaid card. Payment options are Credit/debit card, WU Pay or from a bank account.

Must admit, I haven't done a transaction this way since 1980's but it doesn't look too bad.

I paid online as well. I had to send them the WU # and they picked it up from a location. I was notified by WU when they picked it up. It was a bit strange but, it all worked out fine :)

Stacy1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Brunswick,GA,USA
Please, any mentioning of or planning of a COOP needs to go in the COOP Section, you can't discuss it in the open forum :)

Thank you !

CoOp Planning and Discussion

And...
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...co-op-rules-updated-often-without-notice.html

13. No CO-OPs for liquids that require repackaging. CO-OPs for liquid products should be bought and sold as is without the need for tampering of any kind.

Dang ! Less than 500 posts and I'm already getting in trouble:facepalm:...sorry

Stacy1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Brunswick,GA,USA
Sorry folks. I should have said, let me know if a coop forms and I'll be down to participate!

I swear I'm not stalking you Stacy1! Like minds I guess...

lol. I thought I was stalking you. Everywhere I go on here, you're there. I can already tell we'll be on each others Christmas list by the time we perfect our vanilla mix haha

El Heisenberg

Verified Member
Mar 14, 2014
United States
I paid online as well. I had to send them the WU # and they picked it up from a location. I was notified by WU when they picked it up. It was a bit strange but, it all worked out fine :)

So when paying did you click cash pick up? I'm about to send this money but they take about 2-3 days to reply by email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
So when paying did you click cash pick up? I'm about to send this money but they take about 2-3 days to reply by email.

I think so. I know that it is very important to have his first, middle and last name on it so that he will be able to show government ID and pick it up with ease. WU will notify you when it is picked up.

I got an email saying this after he picked up the $

Thank you for using the Western Union Money Transfer® service.

Your money transfer has been picked up by the receiver. Following is a summary of your transaction.

Last edited:

El Heisenberg

Verified Member
Mar 14, 2014
United States
I think so. I know that it is very important to have his first, middle and last name on it so that he will be able to show government ID and pick it up with ease. WU will notify you when it is picked up.

I got an email saying this after he picked up the $

Thank you for using the Western Union Money Transfer® service.

Your money transfer has been picked up by the receiver. Following is a summary of your transaction.

I just got an email to send WU funds to Alexander Dmitrievich Kovalevskiy. I'm a little skeptical but... If all the cool people are doin it? I may just give it a try.
I guess I'll be using my bank info and pay about $8 fee as opposed to Using a CC which is $3 or $4 more.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I just got an email to send WU funds to Alexander Dmitrievich Kovalevskiy. I'm a little skeptical but... If all the cool people are doin it? I may just give it a try.
I guess I'll be using my bank info and pay about $8 fee as opposed to Using a CC which is $3 or $4 more.

That is indeed his name. I used my online bill pay and had no WU fees. may have been a special deal they were running though. Not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread