Status
Not open for further replies.

tc1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Ohio
Interesting .... I cut the Caramel Candy to 2.5% and added 2.5% Cinnamon Danish.

Even at 2.5% I can taste the Danish and this blend is transformed into a complete dessert blend. Can't even really taste the tobacco but I must admit my taste buds are a little flat after drinking wine last night.

Finding it pretty good though and steeping will be interesting.

Merlin21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Have been mixing tonight. Was ready to put everything away until I remembered your threadd TC and decided to mix one last recipe. Well I have to agree it smells amazing! My wife walked out as I was sniffing it and she just shook her headd and walked away :lol:

Well, I am waiting for it to finish it's warm bath but now I can't put everything away as I might add some commercial tobacco or adjust ratios..... Damn it TC!!! <Shakes Fist>

Thank you for the recipe!

jdenson

Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
yosemite ky
No problem. You can always lower the tobacco and up the other flavors if you want a more desert like tobacco but I find it pretty good just the way it is. Tobacco and Caramel always blend well together and this is no exception. Gives it a "dark" tobacco flavor and the hint of cream really rounds this out on exhale.

I may even make this blend with a bit more cream for those days where I want to REALLY get a mouth full of cream. But man, I am really digging the tobacco flavor down my throat and the sweetness overall. Definitely one of those flavors that keeps getting better as you vape. :thumbs:
only on this forum can you get away with saying that and not catch crap about it lol..

Turtle_82

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2013
Sacramento, CA
This is incredibly simple and TASTY! Used all TPA flavor. Gave it a quick steep with hot water and the occasional shake of the bottle.

10% Double RY4
5% Caramel Candy
5% Bavarian Cream

Smell: Smells like ... well ... a good RY4 (go figure). Tobacco leaf covered with caramel. I keep sticking my nose close to my drip tip. :D

Taste: A medium tobacco with a well balanced caramel and a lovely cream undertone. A sweet tobacco ... but not overly sweet. Dare I say perfect? The hint of cream is tasted mostly on exhale and for me is most flavorful at the back of my tongue. Nice flavor of tobacco down my throat to boot.

The more I vape this stuff ... the better it's getting. But I better quit because I'm starting to get a nicotine high. :hubba:

Just made my order from TPA for all these flavors. I love me a good RY4 so I'm really looking forward to trying this one!

kabonk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2010
NW Detroit Burbs
lol... man.. then do this..

mix up two 50ml bottles of this stuff.. then vape on one of them for 3 weeks.. thennnn by the time your done the other bottle should be ready to go.. and continue doing the same thing ... lol.. none of you guys are gonna do this.
this is how I make all my DIY 2 60 ml bottles one for use one for steep

Merlin21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Have you cleaned your coils lately? I find the flavor comes out the best on a nova with freshly clean coils.

Yes, Tc. I clean my Novas regularly (Every 3 tanks). Funny thing, I tried this juice in a Kanger T3 and it tastes different, not bad but I just can not put my finger on it.

Boy Howdy! I actually let it steep for 5 weeks! Absolutely fabulous. Thanks for a great recipe. And really folks, let it steep. You won't be sorry. Oh, my mix was only 5%.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to let a 10 ml steep... I just received a new shipment of Nic and other goodies. I am going to make 2 10ml vials and make my wife hide one and give it back after a month :lol:

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Search no longer kids. This is the one your looking for. You can get it from Annmarie at Little Shop of Vapor in NY State or Directly from Timeless Vapors website.

Thanks for the recommendation and all, but, do you find it ironic that you're recommending a vendor juice in the DIY Recipe section of the forums? Pretty sure most of us are making our own to avoid such a venture ;)

@ Merlin - I too like it at 5%. I just recently made a 30ml bottle of the Double RY4. Once it gets low, and I make another bottle, I'll try and remember to post any differences, to me, fresh vs. steeped :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread